Cat Forum banner

wHAT DOES YOUR CAT HAVE TO SAY?

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Luvmyfurbabies 
#1 ·
I placed my kitty Eric Clapton on the keyboard so that he could type a message to you all.

As follows:

bjkewklwq98=[

I don't know what that means but I'm guessing he won't be writing any songs anytime soon!

What does your cat have to say?

#5 ·
Oh '\?}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}Prince is so intelligent with the computer! (I was going to say that he opens windows I didn't know existed in Windows, when he suddenly - uncharacteristic in him - jumped from my lap onto the keyboard and typed the weird signs that you see here above. They look to me like many kisses to the forum members... Amazing!)

#10 ·
haha this is awesome. I turned in the first draft of my history thesis for some of my undergrad work, it came back full of comments. One in particular was a bit suspicious. It was a circle around the phrase " The threat that images, artifacts, relics, and other ornamental items represented to the early ReformatioT999999999999999op,;;;00000 ...." I honestly have no idea how I missed that given that it was actually in the concluding section of my paper, but my professor sure didn't!! It was compliments of Archibald, btw.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.