Cat Forum banner

Cyrus, and his adoption story

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Marcia 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Aww what a great story. I hope others who read it will be inspired tto adopt a "special" cat. Maybe theyd consider a senior, black cat, FeLv cat, or any cat thats a hard sell. Kenny you are wonderful for your big heart! Im sure good things will come out of this news story.

#3 ·
WOW Kenny! What a great story! We are kindred spirits as I adopt the old throw aways myself!! I'm sad that they felt they needed to keep Cyrus hidden away though. I only found Winnie - a 15 year old Maine ****, by going to PetSmart. I certainly was not looking for another cat at the time and would not have found her had I not gone there. At 15 Animal Conrol would have euthanized her as soon as they needed room because she had been at the city shelter for over 2 months! PetSmart here is often a last ditch effort to get these cats adopted! I hope you can convince your shelter to put these guys in PetSmart because it's people like you and me that will go there and open our hearts to the unloved. Kudos to you for your good deed to a kitty in need!!
p.s., I almost adopted a blind cat, but someone beat me to it! =D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.