Cat Forum banner

Trying Honest Kitchen food

772 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Marcia 
#1 ·
Well, I just placed an order for both Prowl and Grace. I really hope all three of my kitties like it.

My crew is eating me out of house and home with canned food! Riley needs wet food because of his weakness for UTI's. Holly apparently has some sort of allergy and gets diarrhea on dry grain free (although she loves it) and my baby won't touch dry, since she discovered how tasty canned food is! LOL

Cross your fingers!!

#2 ·
fingers crossed!
and little hint: both prowl and grace have specific smell, different from canned food. so your cats might not like it if given "cold turkey".
so if they dont eat it right away, i would just start mixing small amounts of it into their normal food they like, so gradually get used to the smell and taste.

that's how i am transitioning my cats to better food that they would not touch served without anything else mixed.

good luck!

#4 ·
I have two that loved it the first day, but after that kind of turned up their noses. It sits on a shelf now, but that's ok, I didn't buy much. I order cases of EVO and 4 out of 4 of my canned food eaters will eat it, two absolutely LOVE it. Buy the large cans and it comes to only about $.16/oz. Order two cases and you may qualify for free shipping from Wag or Chewy.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.