Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums - View Single Post - A little worried.....
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 10:27 AM
Lilly

I also felt very sad when I had to drop them off! Especially with Lilly because she is such a mommas girl! I just kept reminding myself they would be back home soon and they would be better off for what they went through. (I still felt sad though)
With boys it is easier than with girls. Jerry was still groggy when I brought him home that night. However by the next day he was pretty much back to normal.
Lilly just got fixed last Monday(the 3rd) She was very sleepy when I brought her home..(I did have them give her a shot for pain that lasts 10 hours after I brought her home) The vet recomended a heating pad for her to lay on to help with any pain. She was feeling pretty ok by the next day. We just tried not to pick her up. We still arent picking her up to much. Girl cats get a small incision in the belly..after surgery it swells up to kinda make a lump. Her belly is still a little swollen and its been a week later.
It is the best thing to do for our cats however, so it really is all worth it! I hope I could help you a little? Let me know how it goes ok.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome