#4.)

#5.)

#6.)

#7.)

#8.)

See less See more
#6 ·
ForJazz said:
I see that someone didn't follow the rules and used a different host for their picture. Theirs isn't showing up. :( EDIT: Voted for #1 -- it's just awesome.
Most didn't follow that direction. It was mainly there to cover my butt. So I figured if their photo didn't show up for a while then it was their problem, not mine. :wink:

#8 ·
Padunk said:
ForJazz said:
I see that someone didn't follow the rules and used a different host for their picture. Theirs isn't showing up. :( EDIT: Voted for #1 -- it's just awesome.
Most didn't follow that direction. It was mainly there to cover my butt. So I figured if their photo didn't show up for a while then it was their problem, not mine. :wink:
Good job Rob! You're such a sharp cookie. And you're absolutely right, ya snooze ya lose. ;)

People...c'mon...FREE UNLIMITED GALLERY!!! You're already signed up as a member here...might as well take advantage of all the perks! :p

#12 ·
I love how in each design the eyes have something in them that is drawn to the background (the same shade of blue or green as it is predominantly).
Congratulations to all the entries - you are all winners in my eyes. All of them could individually fit a certain mood or season. Great talent!

p.s. don't let the cats loose or there'll be no applause :wink

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.