The Herd: Anyone Recognize This Cat?

971 views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  icklemiss21 
#1 ·
Here's another newbie.

Still looking for the "Free Food!!!" sign :x

See less See more
#9 ·
icklemiss21 said:
Spike, I don't think the Free Food sign can be that hard to find, plenty of others have found it!

>>> still seeing neon ' FREE FOOD' signs
He looks cuuute! Like my Fawkes, who also found one of these signs. I have determined that not only are there sounds that cats hear and humans don't but there are colours they see that we don't and that's what these signs are painted in!!!! :x

:roll:

#10 ·
Spike... Don't you guys have any local bylaws stating that you are only allowed a certain amount of cats per household?
BTW, she is a pretty little thing. Personally I would have called her "Peaches", cause she looks like she could be a really soft and cuddly little girl.

#14 ·
Darn, it's not fair!!! :x In Ontario Canada, we are allowed 8 cats per household if you live in a house. If you are in an apartment, then you are only allowed 3 per household. The limit for dogs is 5 for a house and 3 for an apartment. If you have any more than that, then you had better have a "breeders licence". :cry:

#16 ·
Might I suggest that you call your local by-law officers and ask them what the number per household is. I am not suggesting that you tell them what you or your neighbour have, just to find out for sure what is or isn't allowed. I really wouldn't want any one to get into trouble over their pets.

#20 ·
cat1963 said:
Might I suggest that you call your local by-law officers and ask them what the number per household is. I am not suggesting that you tell them what you or your neighbour have, just to find out for sure what is or isn't allowed. I really wouldn't want any one to get into trouble over their pets.
The next door neighbour is a policeman so I would expect if he has that many its OK, besides we will be back in a house in a few months anyway!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.