Cat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GRAPHICS CONTEST 10 - Starring SID!

7K views 53 replies 17 participants last post by  Zalensia 
#1 ·
There are just a few rules with this picture. :D

Blending or any other graphics tricks are allowed.

Sid must remain the focus of the graphic.

The picture must not exceed 600x450 in pixel size.

Use either jpg or gif format so they all show when linked.

When submitting, please use your catforum photo gallery. Then there are no issues if your host goes down for a little while during the voting period. If they're all in the same gallery, then they'll all show up, or they all won't.

Submissions will be accepted until 11pm EST on Saturday, June 18th.

Up to 15 entires will be taken, so if 15 are recieved before the ending time then the voting will start early.

One submission per user.

And all the other rules we have!

* I picked Sid (my sisters cat) because he's gonna be a challenge....all black kitty! Good luck!

See less See more
#7 ·
WOW guys those are great! I love the cartoony effect Catlover! here is my entry. I know you guys are all probably groaning and saying, "what is it with her and this supernatural cats?" but this was such a good opportunity to make another ghost!

I call it A CAT SPIRIT

#16 ·
BoscosMum said:
Heather...I like that!
Do you know the name of that font? I love that font!
morea said:
I think it is called Papyrus.
Just FYI...there are two different fonts called Papyrus, they look similar but only one has the cool descending upper case. :wink:
(a former girlfriend used it in her email, so I had to install the font on my computer :lol: )

#23 ·
PS -- isn't the entry kind of long? Don't we usually do one week? I don't care except that most people who are going to enter see it right away, and then we all have to wait EXTRA long for the next contest. I guess it's nice to have two weekends to work on it though if you are really really busy.

#25 ·
ForJazz said:
PS -- isn't the entry kind of long? Don't we usually do one week? I don't care except that most people who are going to enter see it right away, and then we all have to wait EXTRA long for the next contest. I guess it's nice to have two weekends to work on it though if you are really really busy.
I made sure to enter right away because I only noticed Saturday... I didn't even pay attention to the date. :fust Later, I realized that it ended the following Saturday... I could have taken my time! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.