Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Still not even acquaintances!
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2019, 11:49 AM
marie73
Super Moderator

It sounds like you're doing everything right. I know you would never rehome Isis, she's your baby. I also don't believe rehoming is a bad word. I've had to rehome a cat before:

It tore me apart, but she's in a home where she's the only cat and is spoiled rotten. I tried for over year to keep Gigi, but it wasn't fair to any of my girls. She was the tiniest of cats, but also new to the house and mean to my little twins. Nobody was happy.

catloverami has a lot of good suggestions. Especially giving them treats and feeding them near each other. It's only been a month, although I'm sure it feels like much longer. I would give it some more time. You might try putting a dab of vanilla on their backs, then rubbing Isis with a towel and using the same towel on Camille. That way, they smell the same.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome