IF Somebody takes your pics and makes a video......... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 06:12 AM Thread Starter

IF Somebody takes your pics and makes a video.........

I was just wondering...If someone you considered a friend saved your pics of your kitties to their pc and made a video for you,Without you knowing about it...would it bother you?
Would it bother you if somebody you didn't consider a friend did it for you?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 07:01 AM
Tom Cat

If they made the video for ME, no it wouldn't bother me. If they made it for youtube or something, then yes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 07:12 AM

Re: IF Somebody takes your pics and makes a video.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryferals
I was just wondering...If someone you considered a friend saved your pics of your kitties to their pc and made a video for you,Without you knowing about it...would it bother you?
Would it bother you if somebody you didn't consider a friend did it for you?

Thanks
No, I can't say that would bother me... it would actually be kinda nice!! As stated, if they were putting it up on the web or other places and NOT telling me about it... that might erk me a little...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 07:42 AM Thread Starter

Thanks

No I didn't mean for all to see but with a large file too big to
share in a e-mail and not knowing someones address it would have to have been uploaded but for private viewing only.

I think It would bother me too if it were made public,but on p*tfile and others it can be made private.

So would that make a difference if you didn't know it was private?
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Cool Cat

If this wasn't a "friend," how did they get the pictures? It might make me question where I am sending the pictures.

Mom of
Skin kids - Jason, Kevin, Allison
Canine kids - Bennett & Bailey (always in our hearts), Riley, Banker, Rogue and Boz
Feline kids - Zoey, Talley and Abra
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

If you posted the pics online somewhere and they weren't private then they're fair game to anyone...heck they could end up being used in some company's advertisements for all you know.

If they were private to begin with and the person made the video and posted them publicly...I'd be flattered by the video and ask them to make it private or take it down.

I don't think it's anything to be upset about...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 08:50 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom of 4
If this wasn't a "friend," how did they get the pictures? It might make me question where I am sending the pictures.
Thank you so much for your reply,I appreciate that.

No,This was someone I thought was a friend,That I took the pics from
what was posted on a public forum,It was only after I did the vid that
the person took exception to it

Thank you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug
If you posted the pics online somewhere and they weren't private then they're fair game to anyone...heck they could end up being used in some company's advertisements for all you know.

If they were private to begin with and the person made the video and posted them publicly...I'd be flattered by the video and ask them to make it private or take it down.

I don't think it's anything to be upset about...
No, the pics were posted on a forum and I took the pics and did a vid for someone who I thought was a friend,that person posted all about the vid
to her friends,

then well,I 'm not goin' into all that.It hurts....
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 01:45 AM

Furryferal,

Did your "friend" know that you did it as a personal goodwill gesture or a gift? I don't understand why he/she would take issue with you doing that for him/her. Sorry this turned out that way for you, but, like cats, people can be unpredictable and finicky too...Maybe your friend will come to understand how foolish getting upset over your gesture really is...Good luck.

Brenda
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-03-2007, 03:25 AM Thread Starter

Kitty paws thank you,I had hardly spoken to my 'friend' over the previous few months,not because I didn't want to but because I was having a hard time dealing with things that were going on in my home life,But yes
I said I had a surprise and would e-mail it to her,it was after that,I knew
something had changed.

Maybe it pulled at her heartstrings too much I honestly don't know and to be honest I don't much care now,To me that was a internet friendship
that Could have last a lifetime,but I think i was sucked into a false
friendship..Y'know??the ones who would rather have something to gossip about...to the whole world and his mum...because there really is nothing going on in their life?(if there isn't)

I honestly don't know and I'm not wasting my precious minutes any further on a loser.(if she is)

But I'd just like to say if anyone would like a vid of their precious furkids
just pm me and I would gladly make a vid of anyones furkids(whoever they are including people I have pi**ed off ,I don't hold hard feelings or grudges )
Just as long as you give me permission to use the pics/videos

Edited to add:use of pics/vids will always remain the property of the owner of the pictures and not me

Thank you again Kitty paws and good luck to you too in everything
you do.Best wishes
Furry
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

furryferals...please read your private messages (PMs)

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page