need to rant - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

need to rant

OK the people who live up stairs are young irresponsible people who have 2 infant kids and they decided to get 2 kittens well they left the kittens in the apartment for 3 days they finally came home the day we were calling management on them but we never did get a hold of management so they came home put the kittens out side and left them well today i seen the kittens and they were a little shy so i came in got cat food (don't have kitten food) and took my cam with me one of them bit me for the food so now i got to call the animal control and a doc . but here is one of the pics i manage to get they are so cute and hungry it is sick i hate people. they are both girls and i did make freinds with them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 04:52 PM
Premier Cat

Keep them!! I love that little dilute calico/tortie one!
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 04:58 PM

Did the owners dump them, or are they trying to make them outside kitties? Are they feeding them at all? They're really cute. I like the blue/cream tortie too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Super Moderator

The little gray one is thinking "Shut up or we won't get food!"

They are sooooooo cute!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

i don't think they are feeding them at all. i don't know the intentions for the kittens but so far they are not doing anything with them the people are moving at the end of this month so i don't know whats going on i really don't talk to them. i cant keep them i am having money problems of my own right now and i already have 2 cats. and 4 dogs if i had more money i would consider asking them for the kittens but right now i just want the kittens to be taken care of so the best thing for them is to call animal control.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

If you do, they're young and adorable and will probably have good homes soon, so don't feel bad. At least they'll be taken care of.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 05:18 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
They're so sweet. This is so sad. I hope you can find a no-kill shelter here:

https://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1147

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

i would take the to a shelter but they are not mine so i have to call someone who has the authority to take them so i don't get to say were they will go but with them being only a little bigger than my hand they will be snatched up in no time i hope they do OK for the night becuse everything is closed and my docs office is closed to so i hope my finger will be OK till tomorrow i already know how bad cat bites are so i will keep an eye on my finger if it gets bad tonight i will go to the hospital. here is another pic.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
The poor little lambs. I'm sure you'll care for them until the authorities arrive.

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Premier Cat

I hope those cute babies get the loving home they deserve.
Fingers crossed that they can be adopted together.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page