MAKE IT STOP! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

MAKE IT STOP!

Everyone with their cute little kittens are driving me insane! Look at this ad! I almost called on it today! What am I, nuts? Hopefully, they'll find a good home together. I really, really, really want them!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/pet/363115996.html

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 11:26 PM
Premier Cat

Oh, but you have to!!! You made me do it, now you do it too!!

And, that little orange one...no, the little gray one....no the little orange one...

Ya know what? It REALLY is true, 2 kittens is much better than 1. It's SO nice to see them together when they play and how they cuddle....and they get into less trouble than one bored kitten does...

Yep, that's right, you have to get them both. I'll call for you!
post #3 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Premier Cat

Oh, I also think you should get the one on the bottom right in this post.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/pet/360653921.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 11:30 PM
Premier Cat

post #5 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator

Dear Marie,

It would be really cool if you got a kitten that looks like me. I would take as a really big compliment.

Love,

Holly

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
post #6 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 11:32 PM
Senior Cat

i like the little male the best but i like males better than females any ways. but you know you want them they really look like they need you. (evil laugh) ha ha ha.
post #7 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 11:33 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug
Dear Marie,

It would be really cool if you got a kitten that looks like me. I would take as a really big compliment.

Love,

Holly
I was thinking that exact same thing, how that kitten looks like Holly. So cute! All the more reason to adopt those kitties!
post #8 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Cleo really, really needs someone to play with. She plays by herself and runs around and is so goofy, but I think it might just be the end of Cinderella. She might just hibernate all the time. Or maybe she'll "mother" the kittens.

I know I should give it more time, but it's turning into sort of a Catch-22, I got Cleo for Cinderella, and now I feel like I need to get someone for Cleo.

I just looked at those new threads you guys posted.

You're killing me!!!!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #9 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator

Oh...and Marie....red & white girls are pretty rare. They have to get a red gene from both mom & dad. They are the product of a red (or red/white) father and the mother must be red (or red/white) or a calico. Whereas red boys only need one red gene. Won't find too many of these around...

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
post #10 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 11:49 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug
Oh...and Marie....red & white girls are pretty rare. They have to get a red gene from both mom & dad. They are the product of a red (or red/white) father and the mother must be red (or red/white) or a calico. Whereas red boys only need one red gene. Won't find too many of these around...
Oh wow, I didn't know that.....soooo; could that rarity have something to do with Peanut being deaf??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page