I've got the kitten bug! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

I've got the kitten bug!

So, I've been wanting another kitty lately. I don't know why but 3 cats feels like the "right" number for me. I've been testing the waters with my husband to see what he thought about it. His reaction started out as "Yes, Ann, that kitten IS very cute... but NO." *sigh* Well, being the stubborn person that I am, I was not giving up that easily. Slowly he began to soften. It became "Yes, it's very cute" and then "Do you want another kitten? Yes? Are you serious?" followed by a deafening silence. Then a "Well, we can get another cat if you want" in that tone that says I'll agree to it, but I don't like it. And then today! I was looking at some pictures and I said "Oh how adorable!! I want one!" to which he said "Are you going to ask me?" So, I did and he said yes! Hahaha! I wore him down!! But he says just one, no more..... he says that now anyway!

So, in about another month, I'll get myself another one! I'm pretty excited!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Premier Cat

That's great.
By the way, we were only getting one kitten too.

Ooooh, can I help you look? I love searching petfinder and maybe it will keep me from bringing home another one if I can use that energy to help you find yours.
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Super Moderator

Watch out Ann....she'll find you at least 3 maybe 4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug
Watch out Ann....she'll find you at least 3 maybe 4
post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 12:36 AM

They're addicting! I saw the cutest little kitten on Petfinder recently, and I wanted him soooo bad. But alas, I have such a perfect balance here that I don't want to disrupt it. However, if anyone comes across a young flame point in my area, I just might have to risk it.
post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 12:47 AM

LOL, I just bring them home..."the old softy" melts every time LOL!
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 04:27 AM
Premier Cat

In my house it's the hubby that drags all the cats home...lol.

Congratulations on softening your husband.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 07:28 AM

Three leads to four....four leads to five...five leads to six... and so on, and so on.... hheheeee....

That's awesome you're getting another one!! Can't wait to see pics when you do!!
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 07:59 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

I'm going to try my very best not to look at petfinder until I'm ready to adopt. I know if I see all those cute faces I'll get one right away, and I really need to wait a month to get one. We're going on vacation at the end of July. It's just a bunch of day trips, mainly. We'll be staying at the beach overnight. I don't want to leave the new kitten all locked up with nobody to come interact with her, and I don't want to leave them all unsupervised until I'm sure they can get along. And I'm so busy at the moment trying to get my house in order, going to all kinds of doctor appointments.... I just don't have the patience to do a proper introduction right now.

So, if you see me mention looking at petfinder, YELL AT ME!!!!!

post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 08:53 AM
Senior Cat

yayy!!

Lauren&

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page