Has your wallet been affected by this forum? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Has your wallet been affected by this forum?

My wallet is lighter since I've been reading here, but it's been worth it! All of these products were recommended here!

I've bought:
- collars (company owned by a forum member!) and tags (complete with the "I'm lost" and "Need medicine" [even though they don't] from advice here)
-the Platinum Drinkwell (free shipping on orders $75+)
-Da Bird . . .TRULY the.best.cat.toy.EVER!!!!
-Innova EVO
-the Zoom Groom (though I am iffy on this one-- cats love it, but not the most efficient brush)

Anyway, my cats and I THANK YOU! They have never been so happy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, let's see. Different (better) types of cat food. Toys. There's something else. Can't quite.........oh, yeah.

SECOND CAT!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Premier Cat

Hmmm, can you believe I once proclaimed myself as a "dog person".

Since being a forum member I have acquired 4 MORE CATS.
1 kitty wheel
Countless kitty toys
2 pet fountains
Kitty beds
Made our own cat tree
Purchased a million stainless bowls
I spend a fortune at my local independent pet store on the latest items and really good petfoods
I have also recently lost my kitchen table is it's been buried underneath an array of premium cat food cans...I literally have a kitty pantry on my kitchen table.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Premier Cat

Re: Has your wallet been affected by this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma
My wallet is lighter since I've been reading here, but it's been worth it! All of these products were recommended here!

I've bought:
- collars (company owned by a forum member!) and tags (complete with the "I'm lost" and "Need medicine" [even though they don't] from advice here)
-the Platinum Drinkwell (free shipping on orders $75+)
-Da Bird . . .TRULY the.best.cat.toy.EVER!!!!
-Innova EVO
-the Zoom Groom (though I am iffy on this one-- cats love it, but not the most efficient brush)

Anyway, my cats and I THANK YOU! They have never been so happy!

By the way, how are you liking those boomerang tags? I have been considering those for Mahlee. I can't even put the bell on her collar as it sends her into a tizzy. She stands up on two legs and falls backwards over and over trying to grab at it. I think she would literally lose her mind if I didn't take it off.

(hmm, i can see this thread emptying my wallet even more. )
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Cat

marie and AddFran, the addition of MORE CATS is the best gift!!! Woo hoo!

And AddFran, regarding the tags . . .I love them! They look really cool, came VERY fast (and free shipping always), easy to read, and do not fall off. I got the ones with the openings on the sides like you suggested, and they are perfect.
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
My most expensive and worth every penny!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 03:26 PM

Re: Has your wallet been affected by this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddFran
By the way, how are you liking those boomerang tags? I have been considering those for Mahlee. I can't even put the bell on her collar as it sends her into a tizzy. She stands up on two legs and falls backwards over and over trying to grab at it. I think she would literally lose her mind if I didn't take it off.
Although the question is not addressed to me, I will put in my two cents
I bought slide-on boomerang tags for Mew and Isis, because I was not fan of the hanging tag concept, the jingling and all that. They don't wear they collars all the time, only whenever they are left alone at home, so I did not want them to dread the collars. Anyway, I am VERY happy with the slide-on tags. They don't look like they are going to stay snug on the collar, but they DO (even on the soft, supple fleece collars). The only thing is, you don't have as much room for inscriptions as you would have on a double-sided hanging tag. Mine just have the name of the cat on it, a "I'M LOST" line, and "please call ...." with my phonenumber. I can take a picture of them if you would like to see the final result. I think it's a great product.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:

And AddFran, regarding the tags . . .I love them! They look really cool, came VERY fast (and free shipping always), easy to read, and do not fall off. I got the ones with the openings on the sides like you suggested, and they are perfect.
Off to empty my wallet some more....thanks!
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Banned

My wallet has certainly become lighter die to the following purchases.

1. Premium cat food
2. zoom groom
3. cat-it water fountain
4. da bird
5. laser pointer
6. Designer cat collar (brought from a forum member - cant wait until it gets here )
7. Feliway
8. Slippery Elm
9. Canned pumpkin - specially imported from America

And - oh yes -10. a digital camera so I can take better photos of my cat to put on here
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Tom Cat

Oh yeah! This forum has cost me quite a bit! And I'm very happy about that!

But I think my husband is getting pretty tired of hearing "Someone on the board recommended....."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page