Free Kitty Stuff! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 03:37 AM Thread Starter

Free Kitty Stuff!

Hello. (:

I adore mysavings.com - free samples via the internet.
They have a large department dedicated to pet items, most of which ship very quickly and my kitty has adored. Of course, he is a pig and will eat anything. ;D

http://www.mysavings.com/free-sample...8&lsid=1&uc=US There it is.
Be careful, its mildly addictive, like kittens.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 03:44 AM
Super Moderator

Okay, it looks great! Free samples rock!

No catch? Why do you have to create an account? Do you get a lot of spam?

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 03:50 AM Thread Starter

ooh, thanks for the reminder.
They do tend to send you things (the free-stuff-providers, not mysavings) via email.
A simple remedy to this is a laundry-shoot email address where you can have all of that dumped and not bother with it. Yahoo provides excellent services for this. (:

I find it worth the trouble.

edit: .. I'm not quite sure why you have to sign up with them, come to think of it. Oo;
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 04:04 AM
Super Moderator

Too late! Not only did I sign up, I'm hooked! You're right - you said in your disclaimer that it was addictive. I'm on page 5 of the newest stuff!

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 04:12 AM Thread Starter

My, that was quick.

I warn you, there will be a lull when you've no more things to sign up for and you're waiting for it all to come, and then it just starts pouring in.. its like Christmas in the mail! *purr*
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 04:20 AM
Super Moderator

I liked your old location better - and now my comment on the other thread is going to make no sense!

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 12:58 PM Thread Starter

Shhh.. say nothing; I'll change it back and nobody will know.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 02:27 PM

Re: Free Kitty Stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Dragon Zi
Hello. (:

I adore mysavings.com - free samples via the internet.
They have a large department dedicated to pet items, most of which ship very quickly and my kitty has adored. Of course, he is a pig and will eat anything. ;D

http://www.mysavings.com/free-sample...8&lsid=1&uc=US There it is.
Be careful, its mildly addictive, like kittens.
I can't see if it is just for people in the States???...or do they deliver to Canada too??? Looks cool !!
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 05:43 PM Thread Starter

When you sign up they will ask you for your country, and then they will show you only stuff that is available in Canada, not stuff you can't get.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

Well, due to the food scare, I have to say that besides Greenies, I haven't really ordered much for the kitties. I'm hesitant to even order the different free treats. But I've been ordering lots of free samples for hair care, skin care, home products, etc. Great site!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page