Cat Forum banner

Free Kitty Stuff!

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  marie73 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Okay, it looks great! Free samples rock!

No catch? Why do you have to create an account? Do you get a lot of spam?

#3 ·
ooh, thanks for the reminder.
They do tend to send you things (the free-stuff-providers, not mysavings) via email.
A simple remedy to this is a laundry-shoot email address where you can have all of that dumped and not bother with it. Yahoo provides excellent services for this. :)

I find it worth the trouble.

edit: .. I'm not quite sure why you have to sign up with them, come to think of it. Oo;

#4 ·
Too late! Not only did I sign up, I'm hooked! You're right - you said in your disclaimer that it was addictive. I'm on page 5 of the newest stuff!

#5 ·
8O My, that was quick.

I warn you, there will be a lull when you've no more things to sign up for and you're waiting for it all to come, and then it just starts pouring in.. :D its like Christmas in the mail! *purr*

#6 ·
I liked your old location better - and now my comment on the other thread is going to make no sense! :lol:

#8 ·
Lucky Dragon Zi said:
Hello. :)

I adore mysavings.com - free samples via the internet.
They have a large department dedicated to pet items, most of which ship very quickly and my kitty has adored. Of course, he is a pig and will eat anything. ;D

http://www.mysavings.com/free-samples-stuff-products.asp?lcid=58&lsid=1&uc=US There it is.
Be careful, its mildly addictive, like kittens.
I can't see if it is just for people in the States???...or do they deliver to Canada too??? Looks cool !! :D

#10 ·
Well, due to the food scare, I have to say that besides Greenies, I haven't really ordered much for the kitties. I'm hesitant to even order the different free treats. But I've been ordering lots of free samples for hair care, skin care, home products, etc. Great site! :D

#13 ·
I've got a number of kitty things (whiskas fish.. stuff, Iams digestive care, the Greenies, and sone Temptations that came with the whiskas food) and all of it was fine. The Greenies also come with a coupon for $1.00 off a full-size package, and I have a coupon for a free bag of Iams (dunno where that came from; somebody else must've opened the mail :B).

The other stuff is all great too.
If you come across the Extra Sexual Perception thing, go for it - its actually a small bottle of Axe shower gel. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.