Let's Trade "Cute Things They Did" Stories - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-23-2007, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Let's Trade "Cute Things They Did" Stories

I'm willing to bet that we all share one thing, which is wanting to tell stories about something cute your kitty did, but you don't because you think you'll be boring people. I think we should let loose!!! What cute thing has your kitty done lately? I'll start . . . .

Yesterday I was putting away clothes into my closet. I made about 6 trips back and forth between my bed, where the clothes were lying, and the closet. Rookie was sitting on the floor at the end of my bed. Each time I came back to the bed, she would throw herself on the floor and stretch way out in her cutest possible way, trying to get me to stop and pet her. I would go back to the closet, come back to the bed, she'd throw herself on the floor and do it again. This happened 4 times! What a nutball . . . she was using every trick in her arsenal to make me stop and pet her. It was like she was saying, "Hey lady, I'm giving you my best stuff here...."

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-23-2007, 11:17 AM
Premier Cat

Simba loves to be the pied piper. If my husband gets up to leave his office Simba has to come and walk in front of him, looking behind every once in a while to see if he's still coming. Of course, he has to go slow, then stop when he gets into the living room for love for being such a good guide!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-23-2007, 11:32 AM
Premier Cat

This is a story about BooBoo and a salesman's misconception...

BooBoo is my love-y, purr-y, head-butting kitty. On this morning last week, a salesman came to my door offering a free carpet cleaning and I let him in to show him the spots on the carpet from Reilly.
I was trying to explain to the man that today wasn't a good day as I just wasn't feeling very well. I had sat on the couch as I didn't feel strong enough to stand and BooBoo jumped up next to me, placed a front paw on my shoulder and stretched the other paw up and around my forehead, sort of pulling it towards him a bit...and then he head-butted me and held his head pressed against mine, purring up a storm.

The salesman was almost (almost! ) speechless! He said: "That kitty knew what you said and went to comfort you. That's amazing!"

I let him believe it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Premier Cat

BooBoo of course came to comfort you, as well as to show that salesman who "owned" you! How sweet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-23-2007, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Awwww, that is so sweet.

Holly and Murphy
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-23-2007, 12:20 PM
Cat Addict

My youngest, Hudson, is the only cat I've ever known who sleeps on her back. It looks hilarious, she also whimpers in her sleep. She is also the only cat I've ever had who doesn't purr.

-steve

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-23-2007, 12:52 PM

I dont know if you would call it cute or obsessive. My cat Miss Chloe is a "kitchen cat" that is her favorite room in the house and she goes nuts whenever one of us goes into the kitchen, she "talks and chirps" at us while she sits be the refrigerator door. Of course we have to open the door so she can look inside. she will look for just a minute then walk away. I can leave the kitchen and turn around and go back and there she is again. I think she is obsessed
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-23-2007, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry
I dont know if you would call it cute or obsessive. My cat Miss Chloe is a "kitchen cat" that is her favorite room in the house and she goes nuts whenever one of us goes into the kitchen, she "talks and chirps" at us while she sits be the refrigerator door. Of course we have to open the door so she can look inside. she will look for just a minute then walk away. I can leave the kitchen and turn around and go back and there she is again. I think she is obsessed
Harry... that sounds exactly like my Smudgie!!
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Cool Cat

Last night, I disrobed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I stepped by the tub to turn on the water, Chip (whose sleeping place is often on the bath mat) reached over, put his paw on my foot, and looked up and said, "I love you" with his eyes. I don't know how much water I wasted, but I couldn't move and break the spell. Sometimes it scares me just how much I love him......

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you criticize him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

=(^.^)= Elsie
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-23-2007, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

That is so great! I know exactly what you mean.

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page