Anyone elses kitty do this? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 11:31 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Anyone elses kitty do this?

Zoey comes to me meowing to be held a couple times a day. She likes to snuggle in my arms, and will tilt her head back for me to give her a kiss on the forehead. Tonight I was on the computer, and she saw the cursor, and a kitty emoticon running back and forth. She was beside herself staring at them.........it was so cute!!! Anyone elses kitties do that when they see stuff on the computer?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator

My kitties pay no attention to the screen, but when I'm playing a video from someone's link, for some reason they all come running. And it doesn't matter if it's cats or people or singing. Which is weird, because the t.v. is right next to me, but coming from the computer must sound very different to them.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 11:36 PM
Senior Cat

Reyna sits ontop of my computer's tower hanging over the screen and tries to catch the cursor. Or she climbs up the back of my computer chair and sits with one paw on my shoulder watching the screen and chirping at it. She will also sit on the windowsill when the window is open and then make a flying leap at the screen out of no where. Takes years off my life when she does it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Super Moderator

Charlee and Cali do that with my t.v. (and they lick the cute guys).

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Senior Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie73
Charlee and Cali do that with my t.v. (and they lick the cute guys).
Now are you blaming them for something your really doing Marie?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator

As if!

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Cat Addict

Re: Anyone elses kitty do this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByACat
Zoey comes to me meowing to be held a couple times a day. She likes to snuggle in my arms, and will tilt her head back for me to give her a kiss on the forehead. Tonight I was on the computer, and she saw the cursor, and a kitty emoticon running back and forth. She was beside herself staring at them.........it was so cute!!! Anyone elses kitties do that when they see stuff on the computer?
yeah he lays on my laptop so I can't type, then claims lovings, and purrs as loud as a diesel truck, this kid!!
Zoey sounds like a real cutie, we should start a contest, should be about our cats and computers, I know Tiger hates them!!

Maria
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-02-2008, 01:17 AM
Premier Cat

Arianwen doesn't like my computer 'cause it takes my attention away from her, and because of the fan noise. She'll walk across my printer and over to me, asking me to turn it off. If that doesn't work, she walks on the keyboard, and finds keys to mess something up.
techno-kitty
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-02-2008, 01:20 AM

Re: Anyone elses kitty do this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByACat
This is my Lilly when she was little!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crK0RNNtRXM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page