Rampage - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-03-2008, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Rampage

Penny went on a rampage last night!

She's really coming along with getting to like Drifter or at least tolerating him. She's coming into a room now without us or Bosco for comfort. No longer crawling around the house or hiding and will lay down somewhat next to him and start rolling around on the floor. She's really doing well or so I thought...

The OH was on the phone and I was getting ready to get in bed when I see Drifter standing in the doorway of the bedroom looking very nervous. I call him over, he doesn't budge just a nervous tail wag and then I see Penny laying just around the corner from the door watching him. She stood walked over to him like she does to Bosco, no hair up nothing that gave any sign she was angry. She sniffs at his nose for a bit and Drifter at this time has turned his face away and is slowly backing up gicing a nervous tail wag and then BAM! Hissing, spitting, yelping growling hair is poofed up on every animal. She latches on to poor Drifter's face again with all four paws, he goes running downstairs yelping, Penny then turns around beats on Bosco who is already very upset because he doesn't like Drifter making unexpected movements like yelping and running and is all puffed up. Bosco turns on her before diving under the bed and then Reyna, who was sleeping before it all happened in her carrier beside the door gets beat on by Penny and Reyna of course doesn't back down and gives her a beat down before I finally break it up with a glass of water.

Reyna goes running into the computer room and up the cat tree and Penny sits on the stairs, all puffed up and soaking wet looking like she was some demon spawn and hissing at everybody who walked past the stairs including me and the OH.

Wanting to check on Drifter I grabbed a towel and tossed it over Penny and picked her up, locked her in our bedroom and went on the search. He was in the basement, hiding under the stairs were all the empty boxes are. Now you have to understand, Drifter hates the basement stairs and the basement floor. Anything that doesn't have carpet he freaks out about and goes into a blind panic, I guess because he can't get traction so that was how scared he was that he went down there despite his hate and fear of the basement flooring. He has a tiny cut by his eye but nothing too serious. Poor guy was shaking like a leaf! He slept in the bed with me last night and refuses to go into any room she is in and if she comes into a room that he's in he runs to me and tries to hide behind me even if I'm in the computer chair. I can't even go to the bathroom without him now.

This morning all seems calm. Drifter is still acting the same, Reyna is fine, missing some har but fine and Bosco still seems a bit uptight and will puff up now at the sight of Drifter and go running. Penny is locked in the bedroom crying and scratching at the door. -sigh-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page