Bummer, I'd be totally lost without my phone. Unfortunately, that's what happens when you have cats. No matter how careful you are...something will get broken eventually.
Take the battery out and completely dry the whole thing as best you can with a paper towel. Then leave the battery out overnight and let the whole phone just dry out completely before you put the battery back in and try to turn it on again...sometimes that works. Just an idea.
(Just had to call Dell and explain how my laptop powercord...just split open...all by itself....totally not due to cat teeth being applied...also, the keyboard...that F11 key...just flew off the keyboard one day when I was sitting there watching it...yeah...that's it. Good thing they didn't ask too many questions).