TV show Airline - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

TV show Airline

ANybody ever watch this show?
An episode I watched this am has me so mad I can't sit still.
Some ****** was trying to check his cat on the plane in a zippered canvas bag to be transported in the cargo hold! He said "it's just a cat". An attendant saw the bag moving and told him he could not send an animal in a zippered canvas bag. He said "I do it all the time" A cat in a soft sided canvas bag tossed into a non-pressurizied cargo hold, and maybe getting other heavy luggage thrown on top of it? I wanted to shoot the jerk. They airline people found him a proper pet taxi and sent him on his way. Poor kitty. I hate stupid people. I wish they would have put that jerk in the cargo hold and let him fly for a few thousand miles.

Please do not use symbols to get around the swear filter.
-Zalensia

The more people I meet the more I love my cat!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Premier Cat

Watch it quite often. People who work in airports really do have my sympathy, the number of jerks that they have to deal with.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Banned

Re: TV show Airline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky
A cat in a soft sided canvas bag tossed into a non-pressurizied cargo hold,
Note: airliner cargo holds are pressurized. The entire fuselage is the pressure vessel. The areas where live animals are likely to be transported is also heated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 05:23 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
ANybody ever watch this show?
An episode I watched this am has me so mad I can't sit still.
Some ****** was trying to check his cat on the plane in a zippered canvas bag to be transported in the cargo hold! He said "it's just a cat". An attendant saw the bag moving and told him he could not send an animal in a zippered canvas bag. He said "I do it all the time" A cat in a soft sided canvas bag tossed into a non-pressurizied cargo hold, and maybe getting other heavy luggage thrown on top of it? I wanted to shoot the jerk. They airline people found him a proper pet taxi and sent him on his way. Poor kitty. I hate stupid people. I wish they would have put that jerk in the cargo hold and let him fly for a few thousand miles.

Please do not use symbols to get around the swear filter.
-Zalensia
Are you freaking kidding? Oh my gosh that is insane
He should have been charged with animal cruelty!! what a jerk, that kitty should not be with him

Maria
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 08:09 PM
Banned

What a tool.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaster
Quote:
A cat in a soft sided canvas bag tossed into a non-pressurizied cargo hold,
Note: airliner cargo holds are pressurized. The entire fuselage is the pressure vessel. The areas where live animals are likely to be transported is also heated.
The gate attendant said the cargo hold was not pressurizied. I didn't think that plausable either.

Anyway the guy was a b*****d for attempting to send his kitty in a "bag"

The more people I meet the more I love my cat!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 08:42 PM
Banned

It depends on the airplane, I guess. Some of the smaller commuter prop-type aircraft don't have pressurized baggage holds, because they're outside the pressure vessel, or the aircraft isn't pressurized. If this airplane was a Boeing or an Airbus, it was pressurized.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 08:52 PM
Super Moderator

I started watching this show a few years ago, but idiots make my head want to explode. It was too frustrating and annoying.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 12:21 AM
Banned

I guess you don't watch much TV, then. Neither do I.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 12:23 AM
Super Moderator

Not too much reality t.v., Tim.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page