Kitten at pet shop - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Kitten at pet shop

the decent petshops in our area work with the SPCA a lot and will advertise kittens or cats that have been abandoned or "stray".

last week we went into the petshop and a ginger and white boy kitty about 10 wks old was performing like mad in a cage ....

Today we go in and there is a HUGE sign on the door .... " be careful opening the door kitten on the loose"

it seems the kitten was abandoned or lost , and the pet shop owner felt sorry for the little guy and now he runs around the pet shop until his "owner" can be traced .... of course I couldnt resist and went to say hullo ...... sheesh is this a little monster ..... he started by running straight up my demins and perching on my shoulder .....for a quick purr ... and was then off to continue mischeif and much mayhem ...... he has wrecked most of the displays....

I couldnt help thinking he would make a perfect buddy for Spike .... but hubs will have me committed .... I did however put my name down in case his owners cant be traced .. they will only advertise for a week...

I like the naughty ones unfortunately

2 boxers Miki & Monty
Boy Cats: Tucker,Freeway,Tyson,Copicat,Mike
Girl Cats : Magic, Garfield, Buggie,Lexie,Spike,Ginger,Blue,Spooky,Rotten, Trouble
Strays: Charlie
2 Conures,2 African Greys,1 Black winged Jardine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Premier Cat

Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you? LOL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

The trouble is I can see this little boy cat is going to be a handful .... in fact several handsful....

Sandy wants a kitty

2 boxers Miki & Monty
Boy Cats: Tucker,Freeway,Tyson,Copicat,Mike
Girl Cats : Magic, Garfield, Buggie,Lexie,Spike,Ginger,Blue,Spooky,Rotten, Trouble
Strays: Charlie
2 Conures,2 African Greys,1 Black winged Jardine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Premier Cat

I wonder if my Curly was that way as a kitten?
All Curl wants to do is race (hop/leap) around and wrestle, bop, bite and sneak-attack. The ONLY time he is remotely 'lovey' is if he is asleep and for maybe a few minutes after he wakes up. Then he's on the attack again!

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Premier Cat

You can always reach an understanding with the 'naughty' ones. It takes a little time and patience is all.
Arianwen didn't know how to play gently when I first adopted her, but she learned.
Sam was a naughty little one when I first rescued him, too, and he became an angel later on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page