Here we go again! **UPDATE On Boots!** - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Here we go again! **UPDATE On Boots!**

Well, after the caos of the last 3 days, I figured everything had been handled, and we could get back to normal everyday. NOT! I headed out to get shavings for the horses stalls this afternoon, and then stopped to pick up a few groceries. As I was turning onto my road, I spied this beautiful little tuxy sitting up as pretty as good be, looking right at me, as if it had been waiting for me to get there. I stopped, my window was partly down, so I rolled it all the way down, and said "kitty, kitty, kitty." It meowed to me as if it knew what I was saying, and stayed sitting there just as pretty as could be. We have alot of feral cats around here, so I really expected it to take off running, but I got out of the truck, and walked right over to it! It just cowered down a little, and meowed at me.

We have alot of farms around here, and this one looks as if it's been on the farm. It's got some battle scars and scabs on it, and definately skinnier than the last one. To me it looks like it's maybe 5 months old, but I'm not quite sure. Our vet was closed, and I couldn't keep it in the carrier, so I've resigned to the fact that it's camping out in my garage for the night, until we can get it to the vet in the a.m.

It has the diarreaha, it went in the carrier, and got it all over itself. But, it's very hot in our garage, so I don't know if the diarreaha is from the heat and stress of being in the carrier??? It's rubbing up on things like it wants to be pet, and it's purring up a storm!!!

Hmmmm, I wonder what hubby will say this time!!!

P.S. I only let it eat a little bit, and then took the dish away. It's very hungry, but I don't want it to get sick from stuffing itself......or should I just let it eat???

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 09:14 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to mstx
Yep my husband would kill me!!! Unfortunatlly all the kittys know that your a safe place and a good heart so they go to you in their time of need!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 09:15 PM

I say small amounts at a time - of course have water handy all the time.

I like the hand in the bowl picture!!!! It's a pretty cat!!

Congratulations!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Here are some better pics.

Hubby is home.........he's kinda "quiet"! Not sure what that means!

post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to mstx
Well at least he cant say that you went looking for the cat. Maybe you could just fatten it up and leave it outside to do as it pleases? Your husband cant be too mad then could he?
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Cat Addict

Re: Here we go again!

Wow Geri, If I didn't know you I would think you are a cat napper! LOL

Maria
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Cool Cat

Aw, the poor baby...he looks like he's had a rough while But in the picture where he's standing sideways...so sleek, so regal! What a beauty!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 11:43 PM

Oh dear!! You're a kitty magnet! I love her white back legs, so cute.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 12:05 AM
Premier Cat

Once a Cat Friend, always a Cat Friend
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 02:01 AM
Premier Cat

The kitty is beautiful, it reminds me of my Mister(RB), except for the high white on the back legs. The front paws, bib and chin really remind me of Mister. The kitty looks very love-y.
How about 'fixing' it and letting it be a barn cat? My Pretty and Dusty have sort of staked out our property as their territory and I don't see any other cats.
That's both good and bad. Good that it keeps other cats away, bad that it keeps other cats away.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page