I really have nothing that is my own - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 04:29 AM Thread Starter

I really have nothing that is my own

my kitten Phoenix has taken to destroying the 1000 piece puzzle Ive been putting together. it has taken me 3 days to get to half done and her 20 minutes to breaking off half the border and all the horses. yay babies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 04:34 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the wonderful world of kittens!

My twins are almost a year old and almost every day I discover something new they've destroyed, tried to destroy, are in the middle of destroying or are in the corner drawing up plans to destroy in the future.

Good thing they're cute, huh?

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 04:37 AM Thread Starter

you know the fact that Phoenix is so **** cute keeps me patient. but I agree.. if she wasnt as cute I probably would be furious. **** little babies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 04:41 AM Thread Starter

BTW, twins... how adorable.. I wish I could have more kittens but I already have one adult cat and a kitten.. and at my apartment complex I cant have more than 1 cat at a time..but when I get my own place I want tons of babies....
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 04:45 AM

My boyfriend was thinking the same thing when Milly knocked over his jig-saw puzzle in one of the first few days she was here!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 04:47 AM
Super Moderator

Be careful what you wish for. There are some nights I can't wait until their bedtime! I wonder how much longer I'll be able to put them in their room......

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 11:15 AM
Senior Cat

Send a message via AIM to chaoticborders
I remember the days of "I only have 1 cat but when I get my own place I'll have tons!"
GOOD LORD WHAT WAS I THINKING?!? Nah, I love all my beasts.

I have a room in my house that the cats aren't allowed into because of the jewelry machinery. I THOUGHT it would be safe to start a 1000 piece puzzle in there. But it's like cats have this "destroy precious projects" sense. And Marvin and Mizzit somehow squished themselves under the door one day and went to town on the puzzle, and all the little gems and things I had laying around

Silly fiends these cats we have.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Tom Cat

I have two wooden duck decoys with parts of their bills and tails missing from Duchess's kitten days. I just keep 'em sitting like they are. A wooden sandpiper statue is missing about half of it's bill too!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love these little furbaby's

The more people I meet the more I love my cat!

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 01:42 PM
Cool Cat

My cats recently totalled an expensive tower speaker in the living room. My reaction was, "Gee, we really should have secured that better." My husband's reaction was "WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE CATS AGAIN." I'm starting to think that my husband isn't really a cat person.

Are we allowed to post lolcats? I did, indeed, laugh out loud at this one:

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Premier Cat

Arianwen always looks up at me with those sweet, "It's okay, isn't it?", eyes that just melt my heart. And it really is okay, after all.
Seriously, when it comes to kitty mischief, I've never seen a cat who goes out of her way so much to not destroy things.

Is that not a normal kitty trait? Or is because my baby was a adopted out and returned 3 times before I adopted her, and she really wants to please?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page