Terrible Fives - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Terrible Fives

Bosco is going through it, the terrible fives.

Or maybe it's just been a bad morning/week for him either way its getting annoying. Since Friday we have woken him to him standing on one of us meowing his nasally meow non stop. OH gets up as its the usual time we get up anyways, but still it would be nice to just lay in bed for a bit anyways. He goes downstairs and feeds him and Bosco instantly shuts up. Until he's had a few mouthfuls and then comes over to us and starts again, we walking into the kitchen play with his kibble and he'll settle down finally and eat without noise and be quiet for the rest of the day, or at least until supper.

This morning at 9am sharp he was there, pacing along our pillows doing his nasally meow, neither of us works in the mornings so we should be able to sleep in right? No, we both had a late night last night as the OH waited up for me to get home from work so we really wanted to sleep in. OH gets irritated and finally goes to feed Bosco to make him shut up and quick walking all over us in bed and all I heard is thudding and crashing... Bosco in his frantic hurry to not miss out on food did his usual run under your feet down the stairs thing and Oh stepped on him and went crashing down the stairs. OH is fine, Bosco still hasn't been fed. The OH is furious at him, he was also into the garbage last night. So I go and feed Reyna her wet and put it up to the cat tree as Bosco is being a jerk this morning about everything and next thing I hear a crash upstairs, Bosco leaps off the cat tree and tries to run as I make it to the room. He knocked the plate of wet cat food off the cat tree, it has spray all over the window, wall, cat tree and carpet (which is white). He's just being a jerk lately, even when we do feed him on time he does silly things like this and its starting to get annoying.

He's in time out now upstairs in the bedroom.

/end rant
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Premier Cat

I guess I shouldnt have laughed. Right? Im glad your OH is ok. Some days are like that.

Yesterday I brought home my sweet momma kitty from the vet. They didnt spay her cuz she was running a temp. I gave her meds and sent her on her way. She immediately went into my bedroom and threw up on my bed.. grrrrr.. then went into the livingroom and threw up the rest on my carpet.. more grrrr... So I had to do wash and clean up carpets. oh the joys of fostering!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Tom Cat

Gosh I guess I'm spoiled. Duchess does get up early but so do I. I always have. She has never thrown up on anything, never torn up anything. She is a special baby.

Now my last kitty, Princess was litter box challanged. She would stand in the box and poo and pee outside the box. I got a deep storage container and she would stand outside the thing and do her business. GRRRRRR.

I hope Bosco is just venting for a day or so.

The more people I meet the more I love my cat!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page