What people food does your cat crave? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

What people food does your cat crave?

Even though I rarely give my girls people food, they have had a few tastes as an occasional treat.

Pepper's hands-down favorite is ham. Every time she smells it, she sits near my feet, hoping a piece will hit the floor

Pumpkin is crazy for breakfast cereal with milk. I recently saw her begging for cereal and found out that a member of my family had shared Rice Krispies and Cheerios with her a couple of times I gave her my just-finished bowl, and she happily licked up every trace of cereal and milk I'm glad she enjoyed it, because she won't be getting it regularly anymore!

What people foods do your cats love?

Owned by Pepper and Pumpkin RIP Snickers 8/22/00 -- 11/28/06

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 11:47 PM
Super Moderator

Ham is definitely #1. But Charlee wants whatEVER I'm eating. Cali likes Cheetos, they all go crazy over ice cream, which I rarely ever buy. They want to investigate anything in a bowl, like pudding.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 11:50 PM
Senior Cat

My gang all seem to like custard , ice cream ....that they beg for.

Otherwise anything available .... I have two thieves that can open pot lids and steal the contents . Magic and Blue ..... very resourceful cats those two.

Blue however the one that eats anything will somehow sniff a worm tablet through nicely prepared chicken livers ( expecially for her) giving her meds of any description is a nightmare .

2 boxers Miki & Monty
Boy Cats: Tucker,Freeway,Tyson,Copicat,Mike
Girl Cats : Magic, Garfield, Buggie,Lexie,Spike,Ginger,Blue,Spooky,Rotten, Trouble
Strays: Charlie
2 Conures,2 African Greys,1 Black winged Jardine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 11:52 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to mstx
honey baked ham sliced lunch meat
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Super Moderator

That's exactly what I buy!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 11:56 PM
Premier Cat

Arianwen occasionally laps a small amount of leftover cereal milk. She likes ham sometimes, and one time she ate a little piece of pork roast.
As a rule she really doesn't go for people food much, though, and actually gags when she sniffs some foods.
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 12:17 AM
Cat Addict

Trixie will go nuts for crackers, Saltines in particular
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 12:25 AM
Cool Cat

If I open a can of peas, I'm lucky to end up with half a can. From nowhere, Phmokey, Rebel, and Brrrruce (littermates) will appear and, within nanoseconds, take turns grabbing peas from the can as fast as is felinely possible.

Chica is absolutely obsessed with cantaloupe. She can smell it from half a mile away. Once, I cut up a loupe and threw the "guts" out in the yard. Chica came flying from wherever she was, running so fast she was about to overshoot the cantaloupe. When she came up to it, her front end slid to a stop but her back end brakes weren't as good, and she ended up doing a somersault over top of it. Then she ate it all up.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you criticize him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

=(^.^)= Elsie
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 06:02 AM
Cool Cat

The Tiddlers both go mad for cheese. As soon as they smell it they are jumping up on the counters. I don't give them any because I know its not too ggod for them, but I have to watch out they don't steal it. They are so cheeky

seshell
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 06:07 AM

Well poor Buddy cannot have anything other than his special food because he is allergic to everything. Willie likes meat and ice cream. Miss Chloe loves: ice cream, almost any type of meat, milk, green beans, lima beans, green peas, cheese, doritos, biscuits and the list goes on and on. one of her favorite things is drinking the juice from canned veggies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page