Kitty past lives - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 10:49 PM Thread Starter

Kitty past lives

So, when I was introducing my kitties back a few weeks ago, I forgot one of my kitty's more interesting quirks.

I have two cats, approximately the same age, but different mothers and fathers. They just happened to end up in the pound at the same time. I've raised both of them since they were about 2 months old.

My calico, who I named Molly, (pictured in my avatar) is my baby cat, she adores me. Anyways, I found out after playing a song that had bagpipes in it that she has a weird reaction to bagpipes (my other cat just looks at me, annoyed). She will come from anywhere in the apartment running and jump up into my lap. She sings along with the bagpipes, pretty loudly, and purrs and loves up against me. I have never see a cat act like this. She does it with others around (when she's normally hiding somewhere). It's strikingly eerie, if I must say so.

I feel like this could mean that my cat may have been Scottish or Irish in a past life (making her name all the more appropriate)! I hope so! I guess it depends on how you look at things, but I wonder if any of you have thoughts on the matter or stories of your cat's possible past lives?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 11:29 PM

Hmm, very interesting...Well, if I had to say Claudia would have been a Victorian street urchint:She is a fighter, loud and loves to be outside in all weathers but really wants's some to love her. Tabitha might have been mideval noble women-proud,very confident and grooms herself very well -I believe she would have been kind to cats when every one else thought they were evil and both of them would have been British, I think.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 01:02 AM
Jr. Cat

My dog has a funny way of smiling showing his top teeth. He looks just like my Aunt Beatrice who passed away a couple of years ago. When he does it I call him Aunt Bea. Even my husband calls him Aunt Bea! It's hilarious!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 05:58 PM
Premier Cat

Arianwen, if she had a past life, would have been a sweet-natured, innocent child, maybe a choir singer. She likes Loreena McKennitt's music, played softly.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Cat Addict

Re: Kitty past lives

Tiger must have been a real Tiger..

Maria
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator

I think in her past life, Cinderella was......

Okay, let's face it. Cinderella was Cinderella. And still is the princess of the house since we rescued each other.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 11:39 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie73
I think in her past life, Cinderella was......

Okay, let's face it. Cinderella was Cinderella. And still is the princess of the house since we rescued each other.
Oh yeah her fluffy hair is dreamy

Maria
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page