Cat Fight-Part 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Cat Fight-Part 2

So a while back I posted that my cats got into a fight. Good ole misdirected aggression. Well it took about three and a half months and they finally got over it.

Well yesterday my stupid brother was visiting and my one cat hates strangers. So he goes to grab her tail and I tell him three times not to touch her and what does he do.... does it anyway. Cat spins around hissing face first into who else.... my other cat... and **** breaks loose. I picked up the female before my male cat could get at her and try to put her in the other room real quick. Well that didnt work because my male cat decided that he was going to climb me to get to her. When the female sees this she decides that shes gonna chew through my hand to get loose. Well... I got a pretty high tolerance for pain and didnt let her go. My brother decides to be usefull and removes the climbing male cat from my crotch and I get the female into the bathroom and close the door.

So now my hand is pouring blood from the sixteen punctures and what does my brother tell me... "you know that wasnt my fault right?". I dont know how I didnt kill him.

So now I spent 2 hours at the doctors office and had to get a tetanus shot and I cant move my thumb. All because he had to touch her tail. I know I shouldnt have messed with fighting cats, but in the other fights she never turned on me when I grabbed her... I think I lost my grip when the other cat tried to castrate me.

Hopefully since they didnt actually make contact with each other they wont have to be separated as long this time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 02:13 PM

Re: Cat Fight-Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister7
"you know that wasnt my fault right?"
No, the violent feline hysteria had nothing to do with him ignoring your warning not to touch the nervous cat's tail.

post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Banned

Oh those are brilliant!

Your brother's an idiot though....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 02:43 PM
Cat Addict

brothers are born with an automatic ignore the sibling switch. Tragic really. I hope this issue resolves a little more quickly. (Also hope your hand feels better)

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 02:55 PM
Premier Cat

I think you should tie your brother's arm to the table and stab him several times with a fork. Then tell him it isn't really your fault you're 'tenderizing' him. You're just showing him how your hand feels.

post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 03:07 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi n Q
I think you should tie your brother's arm to the table and stab him several times with a fork. Then tell him it isn't really your fault you're 'tenderizing' him. You're just showing him how your hand feels.
Heidi, I like the way you think.

I hope that your hand feels better soon. Your arm where you got the tetanus shot may be quite tender, also.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 03:47 PM
Jr. Cat

Send a message via MSN to MelissaC
Why cant' you touch the cat's tail? I would never have a cat that has anger issues. You just can't tell if they cat or any animal for that matter is goign to turn on you or another person. My sister has a cat that has big time anger issues and I told her she should find it a new home or have it pts just because this cat has attacked pretty much everyone that has come into her house including our younger brother who is 9.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 03:59 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaC
Why cant' you touch the cat's tail? I would never have a cat that has anger issues. You just can't tell if they cat or any animal for that matter is goign to turn on you or another person. My sister has a cat that has big time anger issues and I told her she should find it a new home or have it pts just because this cat has attacked pretty much everyone that has come into her house including our younger brother who is 9.
What? Some cats just do NOT like to be touched in certain places. Example, my cat Spooky will attack you if you touch his belly. OWNERS know this, strangers, not so much. So you TELL them, and they should respect it when you tell them to STOP IT as you know what's going to happen. Cats are like people, they get moody, especially if someone is ANNOYING the heck out of them. Respect their space, and they wont attack you. My one cat Binx one time attacked my Grandma, she had major scratches down both sides of her cheeks. Binx never done it since. I have a 3 year old and if one of my cats attacked him i'd probably say it was cause he was bugging them.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 04:17 PM
Tom Cat

Maybeyou need to shave your brothers eye brows off and make him chew on tin foil!

The more people I meet the more I love my cat!

post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Cool Cat

I agree with stabbing your brother with a fork!

As to having a cat who can't be touched everywhere...why have a human who can't control themselves enough not to touch the cat there? There are places on me that I'll bash in someone's head for touching. I hope no one puts me to sleep.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page