Catwalk - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Catwalk

Took my dog out today so we could get a walk in and put up yardsale signs. I got as far as our street corner and stayed there a long time, trying to make the sign stay. A few minutes into it, I see a little movement.

There's my Rotten

She looked so, so happy that we were finally going for a walk with her. It broke my heart walking back to put her inside. I wish, ohhh how I wish this were a neighborhood we could go walking together in. I think there's nothing my little Roo would love more than to go on long walks with us. I've never seen her look happier. That little kitten glowed.

Unfortunately, this neighborhood's so uneasy when it comes to walking...at times, I was afraid to even have my dog with me, afraid other dogs were going to get us, afraid cars would hit us. Beyond our block is very unsafe.

When we find our forever home, I'm going to go for a walk with my Roo every day

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Premier Cat

My barn cat, Oscar, would follow me 1/8mi up the street (rural farming road) when I walked to the landlord's to pay our rent each month. Our house, landlord's brother's house and landlord's house were the only homes on this 2mi stretch of road. He'd wait for me in the front yard and walk back with me. When we moved to WA state, I had a 5acre pasture for my horse and every week I would walk the fenceline, to make sure the fence was up, safe and secure. Oscar would follow me and explore in the grass. Os passed away in 2000 in WA before me moved.
Here in Georgia, Dusty and Pretty will follow me from the barn to the house so I can let them in.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Premier Cat

I have a pretty good size forest behind my back yard where Arianwen and I go walking together. Those walks can really be magic sometimes.

I hope you and Rotten can get to go walking together soon, Trinity.
Arianwen appreciates it if I just go out in the yard with her, too. She thoroughly enjoys being outside, and likes it even if we don't go beyond the confines of our yard.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page