Pampered Kitties - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 09:21 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Pampered Kitties

Just curious... what are some of the ways you "pamper" your feline friends? -- Mine receive regular brushing and grooming and I give them cat treats. They also love "cat sip"... a lactose free milk made especially for cats. Of course they also received an overabundance of affection and attention from me. They pretty much "own" the place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dogs have masters. Cats have support staff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 09:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pampered Kitties

For four cats, I have 5 cat trees, 3 cat condos, padded carpeting on my long dresser so they can be comfortable looking out the window, toys, toys, toys, and about 576 mice/balls/little things (somewhere!). They get fresh bottled water every day, good food, yummy treats after their evening workout, all the love and attention they want -- and now I have to check out "cat sip."

Cinderella is the only cat who likes being brushed. Well, the twins like it until they see the brush and realize what that good feeling is. It's apparently a monster which must be destroyed!!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Tom Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to MissAnne2u

Mine each have their own bowls with their names on it
They can pretty much sleep anywhere they want, even on my clean clothes
They have THREE Cat Condos, a Cat Gynasium, (4) Da Birds and a box full of toys
Oh and I have found they LOVE Greenies !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 10:54 PM
Premier Cat

Princess Arianwen gets to go outside almost any time she wants, gets abundant treats, has a large cat tree and a cat gym, 2 covered litterboxes, 2 main water bowls with bottled water, Fancy Feast wet food, daily brushing, Da Bird, "string toy", much catnip, she gets to snuggle on a silk antique quilt, 2 main scratch posts, a zillion of the cheap cardboard scratch pads with 'nip, all the furniture in the house is hers, and I'm sure there's other stuff I'm forgetting.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Super Moderator

Let's face it. The cats run our houses - we just pay the rent.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-22-2008, 06:09 AM
Tom Cat

Cats do not have owners, they have servants!
The Duchess has cat tree, a kitty condo, a whole house full of kitty beds, a bay window with bird feeders hung for an entertainment center, several Da birds, cat nip mice, plastic milk rings, she drinks bottled water, her dinner treat is boiled chicken breast... She is pampered

The more people I meet the more I love my cat!

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-22-2008, 08:16 AM
Premier Cat

Murphy has a cat tree, a house with his name on it, 3 water bowls around the house, a bunch of toys, and I don't do a thing to restrict where he goes. He wants to sit on the dniing room table, so he sits on the dining room table. Who cares, I'll just wipe it off next time we're eating there. I'm even losing sleep letting him sleep with me.

Holly and Murphy
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-22-2008, 08:33 AM
Banned

Toby has a cat tree, two scratching posts, 2 beds, a Da Bird and other toys (usually scattered around the place), lots of lovely kitty treats - and he loves cheese, crisps (potato chips) and cooked chicken.

Theres a pillow on his favourite window sill and a cushion on the fridge-freezer for him.

He gets lots nd lots of love and even a new really comfy cat tree upstairs (which he has to share with Mummy at night time to his great annoyance! )

When Mum visited me recently she noticed so much cat stuff about that she said 'The house is Tobys isnt it. You should be grareful that theres any room for you at all'. Pretty much sums it up ..

And she almost fainted when I told her just how much the cat tree cost .....
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-22-2008, 09:02 AM
Cool Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to mstx

Lets see..... Munchkin and Izzabella have tons of toys, thier own whole bedroom, several food bowls. I am planning to redo the cats room in white, pink, and browns when I save the money up- and I am in the building a custom cat tree for them. Plus they get tons of attention all the time!!!
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Cat Addict

My cats get a special concoction of Wellness, extra water and lysine for meals. When the family eats I cut up little bits of whatever meat we are eating and put it on a plate for them. For a bedtime snack they get a couple of cans of Fancy Feast. I take about a tablespoon of that and mix it with Cosequin for Orlando. Cat Sip for the ones who like it.
They have play sessions with da-bird and lasar several times a week. There are cat beds all over the house - on the study desk, telephone desk, kitchen island, etc, etc, etc. If we receive something in a large box it lays around the house for ages so they can play in it. Recently I purchased a pet scale to keep better track of their weight. Especially with the feline leukemia positives it seems that a drop in weight is the first indicator of something going wrong.
They have cat trees all over and window seats by the bird feeder. Every night I twist myself up like a pretzel to accommodate kittys in bed. Lots of loving and brushing for the ones who like to be brushed.
Nothing unusual that all of us don't do for our little darlings.

Sue

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page