Cat mischief - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-28-2008, 04:44 PM Thread Starter

Cat mischief

Im sorry if this has already been done, or if I have put it in the wrong place, but I thought it would be fun to have somewhere to share stories we have of our cats and their monkey business!! Them been a little naughty but we just cant help thinking its cute anyway

The other night my boyfriend and I couldn't sleep and decided on a game of scrabble..Arth was really interested in the letter tiles, so we played mousey with him for a bit which seemed to ware him out and he settled down so we got on with our game. We had got down to the last few letters and we both had a score of over 200 (very unusual for us) and there was 9 points in it, all of a suddenwe heard this scampering noise and Arthur came flying onto the bed sending the board and tiles everywhere. We couldn't stop laughing until he tried to eat them.
I swear nothing is safe in our house!

Im sure you all have some nice tales of your own little rascals!

*edit - I just realised I should have put this in the cat tails forum, but im not sure how to move it...help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Banned

Re: Cat mischief

Ha talk about good timing.

I was eating fish and chips tonight, and Pegs was sat quietly by my side watching and waiting.... I went to take a swig of my Friday beer, and Peggy literally GRABBED for my fish! I mean she didn't try to jump up, she just reached across and tried to claw it away!

I swatted her away with my napkin and she grabbed it with her teeth and hissed loudly...

crazy crazy cat...
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-28-2008, 10:46 PM
Premier Cat

Peggy isn't crazy, she just wants that fish!

A couple of days ago, Arianwen was sitting on her cat gym, and I was relaxing in the recliner, reading. Next thing I know, this grey blur is zooming at me, full speed. Arianwen pounced me, incredibly fast! She startled the heck out of me.
But, as fast as she pounced, she kept her claws sheathed. Sweet little Tigress!

cats leave paw-prints on your heart
It takes a cat to turn a house from a cold building into a warm home.
Cats teach us it's the simplest things that really matter
John
eternal angel Arianwen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Premier Cat

I love silly kitties. Lately my kids have been chasing each other around the house- up and down the basement steps. I love to watch them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2008, 12:11 PM

I usually feed my kitten 3x per day, which is probably unnecessary since he's 8 months old, but I am home anyway so it's usually not a problem. However, I have not been able to make it home twice for his lunch since I got him, and I'm convinced that both times he tried to feed himself. The first time, I came home to his food dish, dragged all the way across the floor, sitting in front of the mini fridge where I keep his food.
I thought it might be a fluke, but just a few days ago I didn't get home until around 4, so I was not home at 1 or 2 to give him his usual midday meal. When I got back, I found that he had opened the mini fridge and dragged all of it's contents onto the floor. Apparently he feels that if I am late for lunch, it is within his rights to feed himself. Other than these two instances I have never been late for one of his meals, and he has not moved his food dish or opened the fridge on any other occasion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page