This Mommy misses her fur baby! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

This Mommy misses her fur baby!

This morning I dropped off our youngest, newest kitten, Duke so he could get neutered. (and shots and so on and so forth.) The vet tech that handled the intake said that for a simple neuter he would be able to go home the same day and to call around 3 PM. I called and they said that he did well and that he was wide awake and they were going to give him a little food in a short time. I asked about picking him up and she said that they always stay overnight when they get fixed. I told her what the tech said earlier and she talked to the vet who said they he is still a little wobbly and they would want him running around and playing anyways. It is fine because the overnight is included in the price, (I would be ticked otherwise, because I asked.) but I am SO missing my little fur baby!! I will be going to get him first thing in the morning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 01:26 AM
Premier Cat

Re: This Mommy misses her fur baby!

I know all about missing your kitty.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 01:31 AM
Super Moderator

After having a kitty come home too soon, I'd much rather that she would have stayed overnight where she would be around professionals. You're just a few hours away from your reunion.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 02:11 AM
Tom Cat

Yeah, I agree with Marie. When Sebastian was neutered, he seemed really mellow after I picked him up until I got him home. Once out of his carrier, he wouldn't keep still. His equilibrium was all off so he kept falling over and walking into the wall and he could barely keep himself up. He would try and jump on the bed and fall or hit it and roll off. It was just too sad to watch, but he wouldn't keep still! I wish the vet had kept him longer even though I was eager to have him back!

You'll be reunited with your baby soon!

Robin and...
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Premier Cat

I know what you mean. The house is a completely different place without them, isn't it?

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page