Update on the cat clan - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Update on the cat clan

Everything with the furballs is great ..but of course in my life nothing is simple.

Around the end of november hubs and I couldnt understand why one of the black and whites (Buggie)was one minute running away from us in terror outside and the next minute wanting loves and cuddles very confusing ... this kept up a few days and then we realised the reason for our confusion .... Buggie was "bugging" me in the kitchen AND sitting outside in the yard .... okay so obviously the identical cat is a stray ..... hubs immediately names it copicat ... but my word this is confusing .. how is it possible to have two indentical cats ... the markings are exactly the same ... copicat however needs to be caught and de nutted ...

Copicat brought the cat tally up a tad.. after all although he is semi wild im sure he sneaks into the kitchen for food...

During this episode with copicat ..one of the farm managers approaches me and asks "do I want a kitten ?" not particulalry says I .. the inn is rather full ..

Kitty is 3 weeks old and blind ... my heart melts ..what future does this kitten have and I agree to take it.

It turns out this kitten has an eye infection is actually 5 weeks and a little monster ... but really an absolute little horror kitten. He gets named Tyson because of an overactive paw disorder .. everything thing gets pawed and boxed .in fact as he runs he "boxes" with his paws. BUT he is lonesome and takes a fancy to the dogs ... to the extent where he jumps on my aging Monty's head and bites his ears ... and does the same to the less tolerant Miki.

I cant have this little brute tormenting my two elderly boxers and decide there and then that Tyson needs a friend ... yes I know ... completly sucker punched I am...

Go into town see an advert on a shop window .. yes she has one little boy left .. we go and see the infant beautiful ginger and white marked little boy about 8 weeks old .

Baby ging comes home .. and good grief .. another monster ..so now I have two little sods tearing my house apart.

We were worried about Freeway tho .. and how he would take to two kittens after all the boy was a stray .. turns out he absolutly loves the brats and plays with them and washes them etc.

I have a name yet for the little ginger one .. will post a pic and then you can help me decide .

2 boxers Miki & Monty
Boy Cats: Tucker,Freeway,Tyson,Copicat,Mike
Girl Cats : Magic, Garfield, Buggie,Lexie,Spike,Ginger,Blue,Spooky,Rotten, Trouble
Strays: Charlie
2 Conures,2 African Greys,1 Black winged Jardine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Premier Cat

Re: Update on the cat clan

Carol it is so good to hear from you. For some reason you have been on my mind lately- it must be because all of your kitty confusion was in the airwaves and made their way to me .

I can't wait to see the pics of the new kids at your house.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leazie
Carol it is so good to hear from you. For some reason you have been on my mind lately- it must be because all of your kitty confusion was in the airwaves and made their way to me
Ha! Me, too! I've been thinking of you for the past few days, wondering about "the member from Africa who has all the kitties, dogs and birds".
Thanks for the update!
h

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

So does Tyson have an eye infection but can actually see a little bit?

So nice to hear from you, Softy. I mean, Carol. You need to stop looking in shop windows!

I hope your kitties realize how lucky they are!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Banned

Aw, what a lovely story! Sounds like you have a fun household!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Premier Cat

Welcome back, Carol! I have also been wondering how you and your furry clan are doing.
There's nothing like a little mass confusion to really get the day going properly.
Can't wait for pictures of the new furries!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Tyson's eye infection was gunk caused by snuffles .. which was sorted quickly. He can now see perfectly well .

2 boxers Miki & Monty
Boy Cats: Tucker,Freeway,Tyson,Copicat,Mike
Girl Cats : Magic, Garfield, Buggie,Lexie,Spike,Ginger,Blue,Spooky,Rotten, Trouble
Strays: Charlie
2 Conures,2 African Greys,1 Black winged Jardine
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Super Moderator

Yay! That's what I thought from your post.

....still waiting for pictures....

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page