Cat in packing foam--thoughts? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Cat in packing foam--thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvCetHzc4iw

This itty bitteh kitteh is in a lot of packing peanuts...my first thought when I saw that was that he's way too small to be left alone in packing peanuts!!!! But they're probably too big to be in his mouth,and when he burrows back into them, you can see he prefers to be there. What are your thoughts on this video?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 11:08 AM
Tom Cat

Re: Cat in packing foam--thoughts?

I know the person who made this video--it was much longer, the cat was not alone, they were supervised. The reason she was loving it so much is because later that day she gave birth to a litter a kittens.

Leslie
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Whoa. Never tell me that face was of an adult cat! Thank you so much for explaining it...I love the video, but that kitty looks like she's just an infant and I was concerned...but she so obviously preferred to be below the peanuts lol. Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Tom Cat

Sadly she is young--he took her to be spayed and thought they spayed her....apparently they didn't she ended up pregnant by her brother. She refused her kittens and the owner had to give them to a rescue because he just couldn't take care of them for her. She was spayed 2 weeks after the kittens birth by another vet.

Leslie
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Senior Cat

What a cutie!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 08:32 PM
Premier Cat

Aww, that's so sweet, and smart. Warm, safe, and camouflaged. She's safe as long as she's supervised.
She is so young to have kittens, though.

Sam used to burrow into a box of styrofoam peanuts I had by my apartment door in Metairie, years ago. He'd leap out of the box and pounce on me when I came home from work. He'd bounce off my chest, startling me out of my skin. Then, he'd walk a few steps and look up at me, giving blinkies and loudly purring. That was cat-laughter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page