Cat Fences A Safe Solution to Indoor/Outdoor? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 05:00 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Cat Fences A Safe Solution to Indoor/Outdoor?

Hi everyone, I just discovered these really cool things called "cat fences" while perusing for possible solutions to keeping my cats INSIDE, which I am having a very difficult time with right now. Anyway, these things basically guarantee that your cat will ALWAYS stay in your yard - with all the benefits of an outdoor cat, but without the risk and which will ensure they never get off of your property ever again! It's incredible - really works, and I hope that I can sometime soon afford to outfit my parent's yard with them.

They basically work by tricking your cat into thinking that they are NOT stable, and so they will immediately abort the attempt to get over the fence upon getting a couple of feet onto them - but they actually are stable, and will keep even the most determined cat inside the yard at all times, and they even have attachments that work on doors and also on trees!

Here's a few sites I've found in order from most to least liked options:
http://www.purrfectfence.com/outdoor_cat_enclosures.asp
http://www.catfencein.com/index.php
http://www.catfence.com/index.htm

Sorry if this has already been mentioned before, but if it wasn't I thought it really needed to be for others like me desperate to protect their little ones that are **** bent on getting outside - this will make you both happy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 09:10 AM
Cool Cat

Re: Cat Fences A Safe Solution to Indoor/Outdoor?

Trees, tall shrubs, patio cover and the roof would be the areas of concern for me. Not only the cats getting out, but other critters getting in. Squirrels, possums, and raccoons play on our roof all of the time, so they could get in and have trouble getting out.

Mom of
Skin kids - Jason, Kevin, Allison
Canine kids - Bennett & Bailey (always in our hearts), Riley, Banker, Rogue and Boz
Feline kids - Zoey, Talley and Abra
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 10:23 AM

Re: Cat Fences A Safe Solution to Indoor/Outdoor?

In my opinion I think the last one is best but I don't have an outdoor kitty. Maybe you should post a picture of your yard so I can see it,that may help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page