It's the simple things - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Send a message via MSN to Mekers
It's the simple things

I find it weird, out of all the toys I give my cat, and all the weird things he can play with he picks ear plugs. (non used btw)
Catnip doesn't even give my cat the excitement of what a small little orange ear plug can give my cat. He can play with it for hours, and never grow tired of them. I'm thinking because it's they are so small to bat around, and they bounce just a little bit. He can pick them up in his mouth and throw it.

Something he also likes to do, is put the ear plug in a shoe, and try to fish it out. And when he does, he puts it back in again. It's so adorable! I never would have thought something so small and simple could be so entertaining for my little Baby. :3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Cat

Re: It's the simple things

That's cute. :]
Stitch does the same thing, only his earplugs are on a string.
My step-dad use to bring them home from work (the un-used ones), so he has about a million pairs hidden around the house.
The only difference is, Stitch plays fetch with them.
He could run after them for hours on end!
Sometimes, I get tired of throwing them; but it just doesn't seem to matter to him. He just brings them back and nudges my face or meows at me until I throw them again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Premier Cat

Re: It's the simple things

The Orange Ear Plugs that look like miniature Liberty Bells! Mousie *loved* them. I think she liked the squishy feel when she trapped them with her paws and gnawed on them. They also skittered across the floor nicely, never a stright line, always random and gave her an exciting chase.
I also cleaned out *plenty* of them from the litterbox. Husband and I *tried* to keep them from her, but we weren't always successful.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page