Chica gives a hint - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-01-2010, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to RachandNito
Chica gives a hint

So, lately Chica has been obsessively following me to the bathroom with gusto. She seems to love playing in there when I'm using the toilet, sink, or shower. Today after school, I was in there using the bathroom and brushing my teeth when she hopped into the tub. Merp! said Chica. Merp! Meeew. Merp, merp! I looked at her, and she flopped onto her side in the tub and rolled around purring. 'Hmm...' thought I. "Chica, are you saying I should shower?" MERP! Merp merp merp!! And so I turned on the water and she hopped between the two shower curtains where she loves to sit until I'm done.

So... do I smell, or does she simply enjoy being in there when I shower?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Cat

Re: Chica gives a hint

She sounds just like Gadget .
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 08:36 AM
Premier Cat

She wants to be with you, that's all!

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachandNito
So, lately Chica has been obsessively following me to the bathroom with gusto. She seems to love playing in there when I'm using the toilet, sink, or shower. Today after school, I was in there using the bathroom and brushing my teeth when she hopped into the tub. Merp! said Chica. Merp! Meeew. Merp, merp! I looked at her, and she flopped onto her side in the tub and rolled around purring. 'Hmm...' thought I. "Chica, are you saying I should shower?" MERP! Merp merp merp!! And so I turned on the water and she hopped between the two shower curtains where she loves to sit until I'm done.

So... do I smell, or does she simply enjoy being in there when I shower?
It maybe the sound of the water. I had a neighbour cat who'd sit on the roof of my car when it was inthe carport during heavy rain. He seemed to be fascinated by the sound as it beat down like a drum on the roof of the carport. I'm against letting cats into the bathroom while it's being used. They are copyists and learn to go after the TP. Zenobi must have learnt this somewhere.

JusJim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page