How many Cats is Too Many To Own? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 07:11 PM Thread Starter

How many Cats is Too Many To Own?

New Animal Planet series

We are producing a new series for Animal Planet about people who own a lot of animals. We are currently looking for pet families of 15 or more!

Some brand them as “animal hoarders.” We want to get to know them as people. We want to experience the special relationship they have with their pets and understand why they do what they do. We also recognize that trying to care for too many animals can sometimes be overwhelming. There can be financial burdens, health issues, family conflicts, even the run-ins with authorities. We want to see how animal lovers - and their families - deal with these challenges.

We also want to offer help. We have the resources to provide free veterinary care, spaying and neutering, even food if required. We will not force anyone to do anything they don’t want to do. We will not report anyone to any authorities. If help is needed, we want to find solutions that work for everybody.

Our goal as TV producers is to tell true stories about people who are often misunderstood – and if we can, to address issues that are too often ignored. To learn more, contact us at [email:qqj4v4o5][email protected][/email:qqj4v4o5] – or call us at our toll free number: 1-877-MY8-PETS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 01:08 AM
Premier Cat

Re: How many Cats is Too Many To Own?

The most I've had is a dozen of my own cats, and I have had over 15 for short periods of time but that was with adding a foster-litter, so they weren't permanant additions. I don't think my situation would be very filmable. We had a member here who had a lot, I'm thinking they had 15, but I can't recall their screen name and I haven't seen them here in quite a while.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-02-2010, 03:36 AM

Re: How many Cats is Too Many To Own?

I think you should go find this lady and interview her. She's got like a cat army.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtik5zN5m2g
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page