Destiny is gunna be the death of me I swear! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Destiny is gunna be the death of me I swear!

A little background history on Destiny before. Destiny is a 7 year old Tortishell, she's been an indoor cat most of her life, except after I moved out into my own appartment in 2007 my parents put both cats outside ( one is now living with my inlaws, Taz) and Destiny lived ouside for a year and a half. I moved 5 hrs away from my hometown in 2008. Well, Destiny came to live with me December 2008 and has been an indoor cat the whole time.

I cracked out bedroom window this morning as it's pretty warm in our place already. Well I was getting ready to take my daughter to Pre-School, just putting my hair up, I glanced into my bedroom to check the time. When I glanced into our bedroom this it what I saw:
Screen ripped off the frame.

Window open and cat hair on the corner. Gee I wonder where she went!

Once I saw that I bolted out the door in my sock feet ran and jumped off our deck to the back of our place, threw soggy mucky grass calling her. I called her and I could here the bell on her collar. Thank you whoever came up with that idea! So I knew she was around I went back in the house and got Temptations treats and continued calling her, still able to here her bell. Finally when I turned around and started walking up the hill behind our place, I saw her lying behind our neighbors place. When I walked up to her she had that look on her face like " great you ruined my fun mom". I took the pictures after I brought her back in the house. Sneaky little brat! Being spring and seeing all the other cats hanging around outside I think she just wanted to join in the fun. She scarred the crap ouuta me tho in the process. She's never been outside here because she doesn't know the area and there's 2 roads by our place.

The escape artist herself!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Banned

Re: Destiny is gunna be the death of me I swear!

Glad you got her back!! I have a similar screen in my bathroom window and have just had to not crank the window open! They pop out way too easily.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Premier Cat

LOL, look at that dirty look she is giving you. Glad that you got her back so easily.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Yea, we just had that window done in the fall and we thought that combo would be good but for her to be able to pull it out is a little scary for me. I might just have to lock her out of that bedroom when the window is opened! She's been glaring at me since I brought her back in. Just in the last hour there have been 4 cats playing in front of our place and she's just sitting there watching them. I don't know how to pop the screen in so I have to wait for hubby to get home and do it lol. I"m seriously thinking it's past time to get her microchipped and/or a tag for her collar. We keep talking about getting the cats a name tag but haven't yet. Today was a close enough call for me.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Premier Cat

Is Destiny the kitty who got shaved by the owner's little daughter at a boarding-place?

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 06:58 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

As far as I'm aware she's never been shaved. Maybe someone else on here with a kitty named Destiny?
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Premier Cat

Porbably not named Destiny, but her shaved kitty was a black/red Tortie that looks a lot like your Destiny!
What a stinker she was for escaping! Did she let you approach and pick her up or did she play hard-to-get?

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

I was worried she would play hard to get but once she turned around and realized I had busted her, she stayed still so I could pick her up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page