My cats are NAUGHTY! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to RachandNito
My cats are NAUGHTY!

So, I was at school today, worrying about my Clinical Pathology lab proficiency exam, when I get a text from my boyfriend.

"Your cats are INSANE! You need to control them!"

Well, what could I do while I was off at school anyways? And so, I just laughed a bit, assuming that Nito was up to his usual frisky antics and storming around the house all crazy.

I get home, and I can see Nito's little white head in my window as usual as I'm pulling up in my moped. I rolled slowly past the house, enjoying the fact that his little head pops up in every window I pass, as he watches my progress to the back shed. I come in through the back door to a flurry of loud demanding meows from my little white "angel". But then I pause. Why is there dirt on the floor? And... what is that... bread?! The little devils had climbed up on the coffee machine to gain access to the window ledge where my seedling starter pots are sitting, and knocked them over. They then proceeded to shred the bread bag and gnaw on the loaf. UGH! I gave a groan and glared at them, for Chica and Cinder had entered the room by now. I stalk out of the kitchen, refusing to acknowledge them (esp. Nito, who still hasn't shut up by now).

So I head up to the bathroom to have a tinkle. And what do you think I find? Garbage, dumped. Qtips stolen and scattered. And the toilet paper roll unraveled! And it was the last roll of TP!! Another groan, this time more growly. I open the bathroom door and there they are, sitting outside it looking up at me expectantly! "GO AWAY!" I say, sternly. "I'm mad at ALL of you! You think I'm gonna give you treats and attention when you are so naughty? Think again!" I can hear my roommate give a chuckle in the next room. I stalk downstairs, with cats streaming around my ankles and nearly tripping me down the stairs. I walk into my room and start putting stuff away. Then I hear a sound in the litter box room (a small, porch like addiction from my room) and there is Chica, attempting to brush scattered litter over a fresh poop on the floor. As if to rub salt in my wounds! It smelled, but I was in no mood to pick it up (any poops from 7 AM to 3 PM are Andrew's job, and I do evening poops)

So i sit on the couch to type this ranting post, and Nito (who has been following me, meowing loudly this entire time) hops onto the back of it and starts bodily rubbing his head, cheeks, neck, and chest all over the back of my head until he slips off the back of the couch and lands, conveniently, draped across the shoulders. He purrs, nuzzles my ear... I give a sigh.... and finally....

I give in. I pet him. I kiss him. I tell him how much I love him. And now Cinder hops up and curls right into my lap, purring louder than I ever thought possible. Chica sits on the other couch, with half narrowed eyes and a little 'smirk' on her face. Jeez. How am I supposed to stay mad at these brats!?

Just took a picture of the naughty boy. Laying there "innocently"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 04:19 PM
Premier Cat

Re: My cats are NAUGHTY!

A trio of furry terrorists.
They have you right where you want them, Rach!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie

It's obvious that you are a strict disciplinarian, Rach!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Yeaaa, I really lay down the lay around here
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator

Look at that innocent face! I believe it was your roommate who made the mess, then tried to frame your little kitties.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 06:25 PM
Senior Cat

Awww, theyve had a great day finished off with a cuddle!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Heehehe, if it was my roommate, then she did a really detailed job of framing them. The paw prints in the dirt all over the floor would have been the hardest thing to fake!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 01:38 AM
Premier Cat

Not really. A quick dip of a kitty's foot in plaster of paris, a little wax, and a few minutes later, you have kitty tracks.
Naughty roomie!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 02:51 AM
Cat Addict

Hhahah! I have to laugh because it sounds like my house. It dives my mom crazy because I let them get away with murder, but they are SOOOO CUTE! How can you say no that that sweet face!!!

There's a sucker born every minute. And a cat can spot one a mile off.

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page