Darn Cats...*shakefist* - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Darn Cats...*shakefist*

Today, I did a full clean on the litter boxes. We have two, one in the living room, and one in the bathroom. I always do them one at a time so the girls always have at least one ready to use, and I always do them at about the same time of day each time I clean because I know the approximate times they use the boxes throughout the day. So here I am, thinking I'm in the clear. But I've found cats will always do something to throw you off, lol...

I finished with the living room box, and put it back in it's place. Keep in mind, the girls help me with cleaning the boxes...so they all knew the living room box was finished and put back in place. I then moved on to the bathroom box. I got it all cleaned and sanitized and I took out a new pan liner and got it opened up. All I had to do, was finish drying the box, put the liner in, fill it with litter, and reposition the box and the mats...like less than 5 minutes of work.

I look over, just to my left, and I see Samantha starting to squat on the pan liner. I asked her, "Sammy you aren't going to pee there are you? The box is almost done!" She stood up, came over and rubbed against me, meowed real friendly-like...and promptly re-squatted on the liner and urinated all over it and my bathroom floor...the whole time she's staring at me, like she won a challenge, lol! *hugesigh* All I could do was shake my head. And then to add insult to injury, Sammy came back to rub all over me and purr. XD

And thats why this thread is titled...Darn Cats.

P.S. No Samantha isn't sick, nor does she have a UTI...she's just a brat and a half sometimes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Cat Addict

Bahahaaha, I'm sorry Brianna but that is funny!!

Becky, the proud momma of:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 06:32 PM
Senior Cat

Haha... I know that feeling. One of my girls was watching me change one of their trays, and in protest had a poop right next to the tray on the floor. They have four trays!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Cat

defiant little brats... LOL ya gotta love 'em
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Becky - Haha, I had to laugh too. I had a bag of dirty litter and cat poop to my right, and fresh cat urine to my left...and Samantha rubbing all over me. It was pretty comical, lol.

Abbie - Hahaha! Oh my... XD I honestly can't picture one of your pretty girls dropping a protest poop on the floor...they look too dignified for that!

Gabby - I know right?! Pint-sized brats...they know exactly what they are doing.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 07:11 PM
Premier Cat

Lol!!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 10:26 PM
Premier Cat

LOL...little "brat"! I guess the moral of the story is, next time, you must dry the box first before opening the liner.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 12:03 AM
Cat Addict

lol!!! yeah mine watch me clean each box too. and Jack will immediately step into the first box cleaned, and pee in it before I even have a chance to put the litter in. Yeah I agree Brats!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

paul - My cats do the exact same things. Samantha always has to use the box immediately after it's cleaned (except this time, lol). And Alice always hops in and has to make sure the litter is spread out in the boxes to her satisfaction...I can never get it right either.

Susan - No kidding right! Shame on me! XD
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 02:30 PM
Cat Addict

Hahaha...I guess my Azalia, Rosie, Alice, Rochelle, and Samantha are related. Azalia will fuss with the litter endlessly if she had her way. And yes, she must be the first to pee in it...that's a deal breaker
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page