Silly fun! Pet zodiac signs - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 02:09 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Silly fun! Pet zodiac signs

Today I was bored and odd things can happen when I am bored. Somehow as I was wandering aimlessly online I was suddenly struck wondering if there was a zodiac trait chart for pets and what do you know? There is! haha I thought it was fun so I decided to share.

pet zodiac signs profile

Leo is an Aries(April 2nd), maybe I should change his name, haha

Aries
March 21–April 20
Aries is the first of the fire signs; it represents the springtime of the zodiac—time for life's budding renewal. Thus, pets born during this period are full of vim and vigor, anxious to be out and about exploring their world. You can count on these pets to be headstrong, pushy, curious, impulsive, and energetic.

Post your pets sign/s and if you think they fit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 02:26 AM
Kitten

Serafina - born 5/26/2010 is a Gemini:

Gemini is the first of the air signs; it represents the breezes that prepare us for a new season. Pets born under this sign love diversity, are always moving about, and are intelligent and fun-loving. Curious about everything, they are also friendly and playful, and love to have toys.
-------
Yes, so true!!

& my other cat, Ozzie was born: 10/26/2005 and is a Scorpio:

SCORPIO:

Scorpio is the second water sign; this sign rules the will. Scorpios are by far the strongest members of the zodiac. Pets born under this sign are willful, stubborn, and intelligent. They are also mischievous and have an insatiable curiosity.

Also, true!

I am a Cancer, btw.

Thank you for posting the link!!

I am new here so as soon as I can figure this out, I'll post some photos of my kitties.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 02:31 AM
Cat

Boo is Pisces
February 20–March 20

Pisces is the third and final water sign of the astrological year. Sympathetic, compassionate, understanding, and gentle, pets born under this sign are sensitive to their environment and should be trained with a light touch. They also feel more secure if they have their own "spot" (pillow, bed, perch, or rug).
It matches him to a T even the part about the "spot"(in his case a cardboard box on a drawing table)!

My parakeet Gavin is Scorpio
October 23–November 22

Scorpio is the second water sign; this sign rules the will. Scorpios are by far the strongest members of the zodiac. Pets born under this sign are willful, stubborn, and intelligent. They are also mischievous and have an insatiable curiosity.His matches him as well!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 03:36 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Leo matches his sign very well also. I forget when my dog Chloe was born but I think it was in March sometime. I'll have to look for her vet records sometime, haha.

My sign is Gemini and it has always fit me, haha.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 03:55 AM
Cat

I think Gabby is a Libra. She was found on the side of a hwy (169-hence my name Gabby169) so her exact date of birth is unknown.

Libra
September 23–October 22
Libra is the second air sign. Libran pets have a constant need to be relating—with their environment, with other animals, with people. Pets born under this sign go to great lengths to please you. They also follow you around and prefer to sleep near you.

Gabby does like to sleep near me, it's usually not on my bed (I have a twin and I move around a lot so not much room for her) but she does sleep fairly close to my bed. She LOVES sitting in the window, her first night here she was getting behind the blinds to sit on the ledge by my patio window.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 04:05 AM
Kitten

Hmmmm.... I am really intrigued. I will have to find the adoption papers for Drusilla and Rukia so I can figure about when they were born. I THINK Dru is Gemini and Rukia is Aquarius but I am not certain.

Althea will always be a mystery but that is part of her charm.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 04:08 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby169 View Post
I think Gabby is a Libra. She was found on the side of a hwy (169-hence my name Gabby169) so her exact date of birth is unknown.

Libra
September 23–October 22
Libra is the second air sign. Libran pets have a constant need to be relating—with their environment, with other animals, with people. Pets born under this sign go to great lengths to please you. They also follow you around and prefer to sleep near you.

Gabby does like to sleep near me, it's usually not on my bed (I have a twin and I move around a lot so not much room for her) but she does sleep fairly close to my bed. She LOVES sitting in the window, her first night here she was getting behind the blinds to sit on the ledge by my patio window.
My dog Chloe was also found on the highway so I'm not exactly sure of her birthdate either. She and her littermates were really young when they were dumped so they were able to get fairly close though.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 08:19 AM
Cat Addict

Samantha's estimated date of birth is August 4th. That makes her a Leo!

Leo: July 23 - August 22: Leo is the second fire sign: strong, magnanimous, and playful. Leo pets want to lead, have lots of energy, and—like their totem, the lion—have their "pride." They also possess natural abilities, can not be told what to do, are fiercely protective of their dens, and like to be noticed.

This fits her pretty well, I think. She thinks she's alpha around here (even over us humans, heh), and she's incredibly protective of what she deems as her territory. But she can be oh-so-sweet and playful too.

Rochelle's estimated date of birth is June 20th. That makes her Gemini on the cusp of Cancer.

Gemini: May 21-June 20: Gemini is the first of the air signs; it represents the breezes that prepare us for a new season. Pets born under this sign love diversity, are always moving about, and are intelligent and fun-loving. Curious about everything, they are also friendly and playful, and love to have toys.

Cancer: June 21 - July 22: Cancer is the first of the water signs, representing the realm of the emotions. Cancer pets are sensitive, extremely loyal to home and family, caring, and fond of food. These animals tend to attach themselves firmly to you and will guard and protect you faithfully.

Gemini fits because she is fun-loving, curious (albeit skittish), and she's very friendly and playful when she wants to be. Toys and the intelligence thing don't really fit too well...hehe... Cancer fits because she is sensitive, fond of food, and she really has attached herself to both my boyfriend and I (it's everything else she's scared of...).

Alice is the only one I know the exact date of birth of. She was born December 10th. That makes her a Sagittarius!

Sagittarius: November 23 - December 21: Sagittarius is the third and final fire sign; those born under this sign are the seekers of freedom and adventure. Sagittarian pets have lots of energy and enjoy challenges. They also like to move around—and not just in the backyard, either. As they love action, these pets want you to take them with you when you go hiking or biking.

This is Alice! Her sign is spot on, and every one of the descriptors match her perfectly.

As for me, I'm a Gemini. I've always joked that I have multiple personalities. XD
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Bandit View Post
As for me, I'm a Gemini. I've always joked that I have multiple personalities. XD
When my husband is especially frustrated with my ever changing moods he will roll his eyes and tell me that my Gemini is showing, LOL
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsters mom View Post
When my husband is especially frustrated with my ever changing moods he will roll his eyes and tell me that my Gemini is showing, LOL
HAHA! Love it! XD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page