I'm a mean mom! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-29-2011, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

I'm a mean mom!

MowMow and I were in the bedroom yesterday afternoon and I was RIFTing with my SO chatting away on vent and suddenly MowMOw jumped up and ran into the kitchen. He had a real purpose....so I followed him to make sure it wasn't a forbidden purpose. He was out on the balcony talking to a pair of ducks on the sidewalk below us. He was ALLL kinds of excited. I let him hang out there and chat to them until maintenance chased them off the place.

Then tonight I had a thought...a cruel thought.... My iPhone has a duck ringtone and MowMow was laying quietly on the bed so I did it, I set off the ring tone a couple of times. He shot out of the bedroom and out to the balcony like his tail was on fire. He stood out there chirping and looking for ages. Poor guy. It was so mean, but so funny!

I guess wherever MowMow came from they had ducks because he sure has never heard them living in my apartment
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-29-2011, 10:00 PM
Cat

HA HA HA!!! That's freaking hilarious!!
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-29-2011, 10:16 PM
Banned

Some times you just can't help it.
When my Samantha discovered that I'd tricked her she'd give me such a hurt look that I'd feel guilty and apologize.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 12:28 AM
Premier Cat

Sometimes I make baby kitty mewing sounds, and my girl comes running and starts looking around. I'll say "where's the kitty?" and she meows and keeps searching. Funny thing is, she was spayed at 4 mos., so never had a litter. Don't know if she remembers seeing baby kittens at her breeder's, but she certainly responds kitty cries.....she would have made a good momacat. I guess I'm a bad momma for teasing her!
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 01:51 AM
Cat

My brothers dog went nuts when she saw squirrels. It was mean, but funny, when we would say, "Tesla, squirrels", then sit back and watch. I laughed soooo hard.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 03:13 AM
Cat Addict

Heh, that's cute!

We have two ducks more or less living in our front yard for a few months every year and Blacky always enjoys them sitting around. Once I heard her chattering (one of very few times I've ever heard her make the noise!) and looked up wondering what caused her to do it and realised she was making the noise at the ducks that were about 15 feet away! Which was hilarious since she totally couldn't take on a duck... she isn't even willing to take on a smaller bird like a finch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Along with the dogs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 03:45 AM
Cat Addict

Krissy you jerk.

Becky, the proud momma of:

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 07:44 AM
Cat

Teehee!
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinatra-Butters View Post
Krissy you jerk.
Yes.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 09:13 AM
Cat Addict

Oh wow! XD Too funny.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page