In your room?

In another room?

In a cat bed?

Where do your cats sleep?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Premier Cat

He's always on some soft surface in whatever room I'm in. Well, unless I'm in the kitchen. Then he sits on 'his' dishtowel on his little section of counter (closest to his cat condo) to supervise kitchen activity.

My computer is in the bedroom so he's usually in here on the bed behind me while I work/play/surf.
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Senior Cat

Mostly on my bed. Second is his cat perch. Third is his cat bed. (But it's no longer in my room.)

The dog may be wonderful prose, but only the cat is poetry. - French Proverb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Cat

The boys sleep in their own room, I'd love if they could sleep with us but Timmy just doesn't seem to be able to get the hang of it! Gordon will climb into bed with us and sleep soundly but Timmy will wander all night, really restless and eventually wake us up to put him to bed. When our girls sleeps inside she sleeps between me and Alan or on Alan's pillow
post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

My cat is only allowed in my bedroom during waking hours because OTHERwise...he begins headbutting the carp outta me around 3AM... cus apparently that's feeding time
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Tom Cat

We have 3 cat beds, a wicker basket, a cat carrier, several chairs, top of the mantle, top of the stand alone closet,and our bed. They rotate. Bentley has claimed the bottom shelf of the kitchen cart & never shares with the others. Beware the paw of death if you disturb him there. Oh yeah there is the Mom shelf - Methos is parked here now but Puddy is lurking on the back of the chair so that may change soon. This morning we did have all 6 on the bed.
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

Starts out inbetween our pillows (head on my pillow...butt on my husbands pillow). Then, he mirgrates to the other side of me, forcing me to the middle of the bed (he's a bed hog...or maybe I just pull him closer so he doesn't fall off when he stretches!) I love it but my husband would prefer he didn't sleep on the bed with us, lol.
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Tom Cat

RoundFace, Ella, Nicky, and Graybee sleep right on the bed with me (and, yes, it is very crowded!). Buffy sleeps on a chair right next to my bed, and SweetPea sleeps in a soft cat hide-a-way on the other side of my bed.

Every room has plenty of cat furniture and beds but they all tend to gather in whatever room I settle in. They sure know how to make someone feel loved!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Cat Addict

Blaze would sleep in bed with me or my dad if he got half the chance, he loves it. We can't let him any longer since he pees anywhere he pleases, especially on soft things like carpet and bedding. So, he sleeps in his own room with ton of old blankets that he snuggles under - and we have to wash those blankets too since he pees on them. He's one weird cat.

Blacky sleeps on my bed between my legs, every night. She also likes sleeping downstairs by her food dishes, outside in the neighbours straw, outside in the driveway, outside in the backyard, and in the glassed in area we have upstairs that's accessible form the outdoors.

I've never bought my cats a cat bed... once I threw a wicker basket and some sheets together in my room and Blacky made a nest in those for a few months. I didn't keep it though since it took up too much room.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Along with the dogs
and
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Banned

Ok, during daylight hours and before we go to bed, he naps any number of places with no real routine. He either sleeps in his cat condo (either the top or second from top perch or he crams his big self into the pouch that's on it), or at the far end of the couch, or on the couch recliner next to me. At bedtime, he no longer goes directly to bed with us but will come in all hours of the night and snuggle in somewhere but before he does, he announces he's coming all the way down the hall (in the wee hours) by doing this partial meow partial trill thing). I don't know what he does the rest of the night.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page