Winry: Bad Coworker - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to RachandNito
Winry: Bad Coworker

Although my main job at the clinic is that of a Vet Tech, I enjoy doing reception once or twice a week. I am good with computers, I enjoy the practice I get being on the phone with clients, and I get to sit the whole time! But best of all, Winry gets to come to work with me and hang out at the front desk.

The only problem is, she is pretty much the worst co-worker ever. She is naughty, needy, and such a diva! She spends the whole day, plotting her escape into the lobby, where she can go antagonize Jackpot, one of our adoptable cats. She can't jump up onto the desk to get in the lobby unless she climbs on the chair first so she puts forth tons of effort into acting cute so you'll put her on her lap and then she wiggles and squirms and tries to escape over the desk. If you don't put her in your lap she paws at your legs and complains and acts SO sad! And if that doesn't work she digs in her litter box and gets it all over the place, and then does the same with her water dish. She's a huge distraction, and such an attention starved diva... but everyone completely loves her and she gets tons of attention from everyone there.

Call it a welcome distraction
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Cat Addict

I would definitely call it a welcome distraction! I wish I could take a kitty to work with me.

Becky, the proud momma of:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Cat Addict

Aw! I wish I can take a cat to school with me. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Cat Addict

Winry has learned how to work the system.
Smart kitty.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

She definitely knows how to work the "Oh poor, poor Winry!" feeling to her advantage

She is also a bad co-pilot when it comes to driving in the car. I already returned her cage rest kennel to the clinic, and with her stiff left leg I don't like to shove her into one of my small carriers (it seems uncomfortable), so she gets to ride on my lap. Only she can't sit still, and wants to be pet the whole drive, and lives to climb onto my shoulders. Today she was licking my straw while I was driving! So Naughty.

I love her
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Cat Addict

When I saw the title of your post my first thought was, "Oh, I can't believe one of Rachels co-workers is bad to Winry!" Glad to hear that Winry is the one being bad.
Such a happy mischievous little girl! You really turned her life around for the better!

Sue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachandNito View Post
She definitely knows how to work the "Oh poor, poor Winry!" feeling to her advantage

She is also a bad co-pilot when it comes to driving in the car. I already returned her cage rest kennel to the clinic, and with her stiff left leg I don't like to shove her into one of my small carriers (it seems uncomfortable), so she gets to ride on my lap. Only she can't sit still, and wants to be pet the whole drive, and lives to climb onto my shoulders. Today she was licking my straw while I was driving! So Naughty.

I love her

Watch out, my aunt used to drive her cats to the vets on her lap and one time, they peed on her.

"Dogs have Masters. Cats have staff." - Unknown

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Quote:
Watch out, my aunt used to drive her cats to the vets on her lap and one time, they peed on her.
Oh lord... Nibbler has actually pooped on me before while driving home from the clinic with him on my lap.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-04-2011, 03:21 AM
Cat Addict

Problems with co-workers belong in The Lounge. The fact that the problematic co-worker is a cat is irrelevant.

The Royal von Meouw Dynasty: His Royal Highness the late Prince von Meouw,
Her Royal Highness Princess Gatita von Meouw, Nikita Duchess of Meouw and
His Highness Cuchi-Cuchi, next in line for the throne of Prince von Meouw.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-04-2011, 03:27 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page