Nieghbor apologized... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Nieghbor apologized...

Ok, so a week ago or so my neighbor told me he doesn't like cats, so I kind gave me a little piece of my mind. So today, I saw him and he asked me if I got offended by what he said. So, I told him I did get upset because I love cats as much as he loves his dog. I told him the cats are fixed so no problem about them reproducing. Then, he said he didn't mean for me to get upset. He then said that "he loves cats" because his grandmother had two cats when he was a child. He said that that the day he was tired, had a bad day at work, and his dog was misbehaving. I so I thought in my mind "and why is that my fault?" but I didn't say anithing. He even was saying "hello" to the cats lol. Ohhh I guess he is crazy, but I guess he loves cats lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Super Moderator

It probably took a lot for him to say what he did.

I think we've all been there, when that last straw hits us and we take it out on someone else who had nothing to do with it.

I'm glad things are calmer.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 09:55 PM
Jr. Cat

Kudos to him for owning up to a mistake!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Banned

see what did i tell ya bashing him up like a carp isn't going to get you or him anywhere.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Premier Cat

My suggestion would be to stop and pick his dog up a nice bone, put a bow on it and leave it on his doorstep or give it to him.

Some extra brownie points to keep your cats safe and I bet if you cultivate him a little he'll even begin to enjoy them. Also, he was a good boy for apologizing so you want to reward his behavior.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Cat Addict

Glad to hear. I agree with the peace offering idea. It was very big of him to not only own up to his mistake, but to let you know it.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 10:26 PM
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMow View Post
My suggestion would be to stop and pick his dog up a nice bone, put a bow on it and leave it on his doorstep or give it to him.

Some extra brownie points to keep your cats safe and I bet if you cultivate him a little he'll even begin to enjoy them. Also, he was a good boy for apologizing so you want to reward his behavior.

Loves this idea
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 10:28 PM Thread Starter
Cat

I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatsPride View Post
see what did i tell ya bashing him up like a carp isn't going to get you or him anywhere.
I know but why was that my fault that he was having a bad day? I mean if someone comes to you and slaps you would you stay still without doing anything?...sometimes you just have to defend yourself. I am the type of person that if it is my fault I apoligize. If it is not my fault, I won't talk to you (if not ask my hubby lol). People need to take responsibility for what they they do. He did take responsibility and I liked that. I hate when people do something bad to you, and then then they see you again and they act like nothing has happened.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Cat

I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsters mom View Post
Kudos to him for owning up to a mistake!
I know he owned up and apologized.
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Good Idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMow View Post

I love that idea of buying his dog a bone...nice one. Will go to the store tomorrow...and do that. Of course, I will not tell him you gave me that idea, so I will take full credit for that lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page