Felt so terrible earlier... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 01:52 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Felt so terrible earlier...

I was driving and came across a kitty sitting (looked perfectly fine) in the street. a car was coming and i almost looked away when i saw him get up and walk away - to a safe area. But i realized he was hurt (wasnt putting weight at all on one leg). so, i thought about it, turned around, was going to bring it to the 24 hour vet and pay for the boarding/surrendering fee (i know they wouldnt turn it away, and would likely thank me for bringing it in for help). so i turned around, and looked very wide eyed around where i saw it and the direction it was heading... i couldnt find the poor thing anywhere. I hope maybe it went home or maybe someone else came upon it and brought it in. I felt so terrible that i reacted too late and couldnt find him (or her). I know we cant afford to own anymore pets but i didnt want the poor thing to suffer (it wouldnt have needed put down, just probably amputation). i felt so bad for the poor little thing, all the way to where i was going. I came home with my eyes peering out for it too and nothing to be seen. I just hope its alright.

Then i started getting angry like what if someone did it on purpose. thinking how could only the one leg get injured. how much pain was it in. my heart was pounding for him. turned back and it was nowhere to be found.

SUre, maybe its a stray with a birth defect, but it didnt look like it. poor little thing. i just hope its some place safe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 02:25 AM
Cat

At least you turned around to go find him/her. Most people wouldn't do that at all.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-20-2011, 01:42 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

I guess your right. I just feel bad i couldnt do anything. I even kinda looked for it today around my street.

I would have been better off to stop right then and see if it would approach me. Theres the chance that it would have gotten scared and ran, but at least i would have tried more.

but i did turn around and look for it though, i suppose thats something.

I just hope hes alright, where ever he is.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page