I got kitten fever :( - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-30-2012, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

I got kitten fever :(

With Dice now gone(I still can't believe it) I have been getting kitten fever. I have NEVER been a cat person but I guess I got bit by the bug. Which is not a bad thing at all The pound just got a litter of kittens in, too. They are SO cute. I am also seeing all these "oops" litters on CL. It just makes me sad/angry at the same time. Fat Albert is iffy when it comes to other cats. He is fine with females but despises all male cats(he and thunder never got along and in the end Thunder had to have stitches in his ear due to a bad fight.) he was okay with Dice though. I want a female kitten that the pound has BAD!! She is the cutest thing ever. Here is the link to her page Petfinder Adoptable Cat | Domestic Long Hair | Shelbyville, IL | gypsy My birthday is just around the corner to.... I don't think my parents would let me have a cat though. Another reason I want a kitten is because of Koda, the ferret. He misses playing with the cats and he needs a playmate that can fit in his small spaces with him. Me and the dogs are way to big. fat Albert could fit, but he is a lazy cat.

*sigh* guess I will just have to wait for 4 more years when I am finally on my own.

P.S. yes I still want a bengal but have to wait till I can afford one.

Last edited by Dicesmom; 07-30-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-30-2012, 03:23 PM
Cat

The kitten you want sort of resembles my moffat
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-30-2012, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

here is another one I have been looking at. I really like black/white cats or just black cats. They are really common around here so aren't adopted as quickly as lets say a long haired orange or a gray.

Petfinder Adoptable Cat | Domestic Medium Hair-Black And White | Mattoon, IL | Jessie

Moffat is adorable!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page