Cat Perches - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Cat Perches

Does anyone here have a cat perch/shelf for their cat(s)? I saw this at a local pet store today and picked it up right away. I put it in the bedroom because it matches and to try to get at least one of the cats to use this at night instead of all squishing on the bed. They probably still will. lol. Sophie is the only one who likes it so far. The others jump off immediately.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Premier Cat

That's a nice cat perch! I have one on the window in my den, although it's just plain off-white. The perch covers half the window sill, and my little sweethearts invariably sit on the other half of the window sill, being the bare wooden part. They just like to annoy me.
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

My girls love the window sills, too. I think I would be throwing money away if I bought one.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
That's a nice cat perch! I have one on the window in my den, although it's just plain off-white. The perch covers half the window sill, and my little sweethearts invariably sit on the other half of the window sill, being the bare wooden part. They just like to annoy me.
Lol thats what the other cats have been doing. We even moved the bed closer so they can jump on it but they still jump on the ground. I bet they will still sleep on the bed at night though. I might just end up taking it back lol, you go out of your way and spend money on nice cat stuff and they don't even use it. Lol
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Premier Cat

Oh no...you must keep it. Sophie looks soooo cozy on there, and besides, it's really pretty (I have a very big pretty button! )
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Haha ok I'll keep it. Even if they don't use it, it matches the room.
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Cat

We have two types... One with sucker cups that stick on the window and another that goes on the window sill.
Joy seems to prefre the one on the window sill since it is more solid and hard. (she is not a fan of anything soft and fluffy!)
See pictures below...

Last edited by Ragdoll_Joy; 08-11-2012 at 11:27 PM. Reason: added second picture
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Super Moderator

What a cute picture, she looks like she's had a little too much catnip.....

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Tom Cat

Ragdoll Joy, that picture is killing me! I have that same perch in the second picture, my old girl Pookie loved it, Muffin never did. I took it down, I should put it back up and see if the new girls like it.
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-12-2012, 01:17 AM
Cool Cat

Sophie's as smart as she is pretty.

JusJim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page