My cat loves me too much! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-17-2012, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Cat

My cat loves me too much!

I love him to pieces. I think he loves me more than any human ever has. lol! What is wrong with him I ask!? He always wants to be near me, always follows me. Also, i'm a smoker, so I try to make sure he's not near me when I smoke, BUT he does not co-operate! LOL. Is he insane? My mother was convinced that I made him this needy, but I told her that's the way he's always been since I saw him in that cage in the shelter! He's always been so affectionate. Over a year on, he's still the same. I love him to pieces and like I said, he must be insane! It just goes to show how animals can be more devoted to people than people can. It's an incredible relationship. No wonder so much heartache is caused by the loss of a beloved pet. They really are amazing, gorgoeus things that give us just what we need - unrelenting devotion.
We can never get from pets what we can get from people, but what they DO give us is just so special, it's no wonder these furries are so much a part of our lives and households. It's hard to explain what it is exactly they give us, but whatever it is, it's sweet as h*ll.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Cool Cat

what else is there to say? i agree completely.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-17-2012, 10:44 PM
Cat

Yep. Sure is.

And there's a joy in a relationship across species lines. I always find wonder in a positive relationship with any kind of animal. It's also lovely when the animals themselves form special relationships with another animal too....like horses and cats or cats and birds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-17-2012, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlowan View Post
Yep. Sure is.

And there's a joy in a relationship across species lines. I always find wonder in a positive relationship with any kind of animal. It's also lovely when the animals themselves form special relationships with another animal too....like horses and cats or cats and birds.
yep, it's so adorable.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 12:04 AM
Cat

Yes, Joy has definetly brought something missing to our house. It seems more filled now. Like our lives are complete!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 12:06 AM
Cool Cat

Io's only devoted to me when it's breakfast or dinner time
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 08:07 AM
Banned

I agree so much!!
This has been a rough year for both me and Artie.
We rescued each other! I adopted him 5 months ago--he is 8 yrs old. My dad died right after New Year's and I was so sad and lonely..Artie was so lonely also..he lost his owners--both died late last year.
The first night I brought him home, he jumped on my lap, kneaded and purred!
Talk abut unconditional love! for both of us...
Artie is so sensitive! and senses when I am sick...When I has asthmatic bronchitis~he never left me! followed me everywhere!
Now I have a broken arm (shoulder) and cannot use the bed. He jumps on my lap every night and sleeps with me...he cannot understand why somany people are coming in, but he stills gives me unconditional love!
Animals are amazing.....I honestly think I like them better than most people....Artie talks to me, yells at me-keeps me so much company....
I absolutely love him!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Tom Cat

Who wouldn't love a cat who cares about their owner & their family? "Time spent with cats IS NEVER WASTED" and I totally believe it 100%! I've had so many cats come into my life. It's amazing. I often visit the local Humane Society, and I can say that the staff & cats there appreciate the time I take to visit. It eases the stress on both the cats & the staff, and not only that, I get massaged, kissed, hugged, and get loud purring in my ear to top it all off! What more could I want?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-19-2012, 06:44 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiniz View Post
Who wouldn't love a cat who cares about their owner & their family?
"Time spent with cats IS NEVER WASTED"
and I totally believe it 100%! I've had so many cats come into my life. It's
amazing. I often visit the local Humane Society, and I can say that the staff &
cats there appreciate the time I take to visit. It eases the stress on both the
cats & the staff, and not only that, I get massaged, kissed, hugged, and get
loud purring in my ear to top it all off! What more could I want?
I've often thought of visiting our local shelter. But I'd be tempted to take some
of the "residents" home with me, and I'm not ready yet (or the house isn't).
So to keep temptation at a minimum, I don't go. But I sure would like to...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page