Getting my fourth kitty soon!!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 06:57 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Getting my fourth kitty soon!!!

I still have another 4 weeks before she is ready. I'm getting more and more excited each day. This will be my first "kitten", the others have all been adults. This was one is a little tuxedo girl, we are naming her Little B. After my cat who passed last year named Bentley as she has almost exact same markings. We had no plans for a 4th after we lost Bentley, however a family member was not smart... not spaying his cat and now there are babies (that could be a whole other thread in itself), we are considering this also a bit of a rescue mission Also how we are telling ourselves it's ok to get a 4th
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 07:35 PM
Senior Cat

I got a 4th when I got a second kitten to play with my first kitten haha... my husband says I'm well on my way to becoming the crazy cat lady at only 25.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by minikin44 View Post
I got a 4th when I got a second kitten to play with my first kitten haha... my husband says I'm well on my way to becomingNow the crazy cat lady at only 25.
I think that's when I had the most cats was at 25 (6 of em, and a few rabbits and smaller critters). Now it's just the 3 kitties and 1 more on the way! Look out :p
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Senior Cat

I think hubs would disown me if he came back from deployment to find I had 6 :-D
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 01:26 PM
Tom Cat

I'm not much older, and I'm dying for a 2nd. My boyfriend thinks it's an awful idea. He has one of his own, and he says that if we move in, the cats can't outnumber the people. I think that's his artificial "cat-lady" limit.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightsaidfed View Post
I'm not much older, and I'm dying for a 2nd. My boyfriend thinks it's an awful idea. He has one of his own, and he says that if we move in, the cats can't outnumber the people. I think that's his artificial "cat-lady" limit.
Get a new boyfriend! I couldn't tell ya how many I weeded out do to the cats lol!!!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 02:39 AM
Tom Cat

The funniest thing is when a guy who is interested in me suddenly loooves cats, but only after finding out I foster cats. This has happened twice recently.

And congrats on your fourth cat, I usually like to adopt adults too but I bet waiting for your kitten is kind of exciting.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
The funniest thing is when a guy who is interested in me suddenly loooves cats, but only after finding out I foster cats. This has happened twice recently.

And congrats on your fourth cat, I usually like to adopt adults too but I bet waiting for your kitten is kind of exciting.
I once dated a guy for a few weeks, taking it slow. In the fifth week, he asked if he could stay over. Then hesitated and said "oh, but then all those cats would be on the bed". I literally went "Pfft, then it's never gonna work out between us". A week later it was over lol.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 10:48 AM
Cool Cat

i wish i had discovered kitties before my husband! think i'd be leading a much happier life right now. just kidding. no, not really. no, yes i am. oh boy!
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 11:55 AM
Tom Cat

LOL Maggie!
Congrats Amy, four is a good round number lol. I have four too, kind of the same situation. A friend had a pregnant female and I couldn't decide which kitten to pick out of the two that were left so I took them both lol. That was six years ago and was a good decision.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page