Animal Communication - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
Cat

Animal Communication

Hi, I am at the very beginning of my journey into learning Animal Communication & am very excited to say the least

I have read 3 fantastic book's & lot's of online website's so far & am just fascinated by the idea that "I really could do this myself" I also have an audio CD set to follow to help learn the ability & train my mind, I am attending my first animal communication one day workshop this weekend & am excited & nervous at the same time lol but if nothing else it will be great to meet with like minded animal lover's & if I "get anything" then that will be a bonus

I also want to learn Reiki in the future to compliment the communication, it will be my dream come true if I can learn to communicate & help to heal the cat's at the Rescue Center where I work, some of those beautiful puss cat's may have had an awful life before they were rescued & if I can offer them some comfort & understanding then I will be over joyed

I haven't actually started to practice yet as I am still reading & learning the concept behind this skill so that I fully understand what I am doing before I do it, I don't get much time where I can be quiet & relax enough to silence & focus my mind but I intend to dedicate the hour before my partner get's home to meditation & animal communication

I was wondering if any other member's here either practice or are learning animal communication and/or Reiki?? it would be good to hear your story' & opinion's on this

"what greater gift......than the love of a cat?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 03:10 AM
Cat Addict

My family have always done it but not in a trained way it is jsut something that happens, and I have to admit I have never picked up some of the "deep" messages that I have read about although it must be an amazing experience to do so. I tend just to get mundane things - how they are feeling (physically and mood-wise), where it hurts, where they want to be scratched, what frightens them - sometimes flashes from a life before they came to us. I know some people can even do it with photos but I don't believe I have that ability.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Cat

I've been interested in learning myself. It caught my interest after I got a reading done for Joy. I don't think I have a gift or anything but I know sometimes Joy is trying to tell me something I just don't undertand what it is yet.... I do however get the feeling when something isn't right with her and wonder if there could be more too it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianwen View Post
flashes from a life before they came to us.
I'd love to get glimpses of that! Can you give some example?

The Royal von Meouw Dynasty: His Royal Highness the late Prince von Meouw,
Her Royal Highness Princess Gatita von Meouw, Nikita Duchess of Meouw and
His Highness Cuchi-Cuchi, next in line for the throne of Prince von Meouw.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Cat Addict

Only at the danger of sounding insane!!

I guess if I give two examples it should show what I mean.

I'll start with the one where I ended up knowing it was right.

My oldest cat came from a kind of hoarder. He would have lots of un-neutered cats with whom he did not seem to interact. When they reached puberty, they would be turned out but there were always new ones appearing in his windows.

When we took her in (she was brought closer and closer by Shadow who we had from the same source) she was afraid of almost everything. I kept getting the idea that there was a man covered in white who was frightening - even I thought it was crazy. Years after she was "ours", and long, long after he had thankfully moved out of the area, his next door neighbour told me that they had often seen him wearing an all white body cover (he said it was like a decorator or a CSI!!!). It bothered them because they felt that dressed like that maybe he was doing some sort of experiments and they were just saying how glad they were he had moved out of the village.

Lottie is the second oldest. When she was taken to the refuge that I support, she had been living rough on an allotment. Nobody knew any background before she turned up as a mature adult so I have no proof of this one at all. Basically she cose us rather than vice versa but from the time she arrived I kept getting memories of an elderly man who loved her to bits. Having said that, that is where it stops - I don't know if he died or she somehow went missing miles form home. It is still an incoplete picture.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Cat Addict

What do you think gave you the idea of a man dressed in white?

I have always thought that Prince used to belong to an elderly woman who died and her family sent him to the streets. But this is no intuition, just the sum of several traits Prince had when he came to live with me. He'd never ever climb on any furniture, it took him months to get used to the idea that it's allowed, he was very gentle and not used to anything sudden, till today he's afraid of shoes, brooms and paranoid about abandonment, he's used to lying in bed for hours with his owner and that's the one thing that gives him the feeling of bonding.

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Cat Addict

I wish I could answer this properly but I don't think I can. It's as if you simply pick up images and emotions from the animals's mind - it's really not the sort of profound messages that I've read about or I'd be able to say much more about what happened. I simply had an image of a man in white with something long in his hands and a sense of threat. She didn't like the meomories and I didn't push it - I don't even know if I could have.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Banned

Wow! that sounds awesome! Wish I could do that...
I would love to be able to communicate, somehow with Artie!~~~~~~~if not other animals...
How did this happen?
I would also love to get a reading for ARtie....wow! I am so amazed at all of this stuff...

cyn
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Cat Addict

Training the mind, using the mind to communicate. The most I can do is to send message to kitty, but not so much the other way round, though sometimes can. I have been doing meditation for many many years, but since having ET, I have kinda slacken. Anyway, I wouldn't use it all the time cos it can be tiring, cos we need full concentration. I have to go now, will elaborate later.
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Cat Addict

Arianwen, do you use a specific technique for that? I sooo want to learn!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page